Invasion Zones

Invasion Zones

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shewolf Sonja.3602

Shewolf Sonja.3602

I too lost interest and feel sorry for those who are trying to win the event. At first we won almost every event, but now they are all fails. This is due to the so called ‘commanders’ who are just farming. Players coming into it now for the first time or even last week, are getting frustrated and upset because they are following the commanders around hoping for a win. But the commanders aren’t interested in winning the event, they don’t care. Every event now has players complaining about not winning and these commanders are telling them to stop whining. I would strongly suggest Anet take the commander tags out of PvE. If this is the way these selfish players are going to be, then there is no place in PvE for them. Let them use their commander tags in WvW and PvP only.

Invasion Zones

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

• If you play at the same time every day, you will see all 13 maps by the end of the Clockwork Chaos release.

I simply cannot believe this – I have been on the past week and a half, between 19-24 in the evening on EU server SFR and the rotation has ALWAYS looked the same. I’m stuck at 12/13 Invasion Canceler because no other zone than Frostgorge Sound, Fireheart Rise, Sparkfly Fen, Lornar’s Pass, Mount Maelstrom, Timberline Falls, Harathi Hinterlands, Gendarran Fields, Bloodtide Coast, Blazeridge Steppes, Iron Marches and Fields of Ruin have popped… where has Dredgehaunt Cliffs been in all this?!

Not that I care alot, but I just haven’t seen all maps like you say I should have.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

Invasion Zones

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

One might expect that 4 days of 10 hours+ playtime would give you a chance at every invasion…one would be wrong.

HereĀ“s one more joining the 12/13 crowd.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]

Invasion Zones

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Siliconmana.3816

Siliconmana.3816

• Every map will be invaded at least once per day, probably twice. In some cases, three times.
  • If you play at the same time every day, you will see all 13 maps by the end of the Clockwork Chaos release.

Simply, no. This information is incorrect.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scarlet%27s_Minions_Invade!/history#3_September_2013
There are at least 3 days where Fireheart Rise did not occur.
According to the above link, the event did occur in FR yesterday when l was on though must have been in dungeons. Nope, l’m not following the event around mindlessly 24/7 for however many weeks it runs just to still fail it. I don’t really care anymore.
Anthony’s last comment presumes that the server ‘wins’ the event for ‘Invasion Canceler’. Most times on AEST, it fails. Wins are rare.

[KnT][KnM] – Blackgate

(edited by Siliconmana.3816)

Invasion Zones

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

This is a badly executed achievement. I hope they can take lesson from this.

First, the random map rotation. Usually randomness give the event more dynamic feel but this time it makes it very hard to prepare ahead.

No tracking: same as dungeon master, there should be some sort of tracking aid.

Bugs.

Many people have limited time to play. For those who only has 1 hours per day, it’s 13maps over 14days, which isn’t very forgiving.

Invasion Zones

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: BlazingZero.9702

BlazingZero.9702

This so-call achievement just can’t be considered to be an achievement. An Achievement shouldn’t even include a random factor in it. Things with RNG is just a ffff-ing lucky draw, not an achievement. Not to mention the short limited time and super frustrating lack-of-hints-for-progress for us players to “achieve” the “achievement”.

Also this makes me feel that ANet are treating us player who don’t have lots of time to play the game as lower-classed players. So apparently we are suppose to be sitting in front of computer, playing game 10 hours a day to get the achievement. So us who need to go out and work to make money to support our family are going to say byebye to this “achievement”? This isn’t fair at all!