Is this real? White mantle in the LS

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Treeline.3865

Treeline.3865

If it is worth anything to you guy you can actually see the shining blades fighting white mantle in Brisban.

Leader of Heroes [Hero] – Seafarers Rest

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Ha! Treeline, that mission…I farmed it because I thought I would find Final Rest there. How wrong was I? Lol

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Bonefield.9813

Bonefield.9813

Ya but it’s not April Fools. If I can’t trust stickied posts, I can’t trust it at all. But hey, if you enjoy being trolled with false information from what bill’s itself as a source of information, I say: Have Fun! Credibility and the fact that devs post there are two things that rate highly on my criteria for what a good source for information is. They’ve failed one of the most important criterion, if indeed this is a troll. They might as well push their community away even more! Why stop there?

All I’m saying is that it’s not really “their” community. They made a bad decision, IMO, but it’s rare that we even see mod action on the subreddit, for better or worse.

They did, and I’m not even so sure that if they introduce the mantle they will be fighting against us. What if they are trying to counter the Aetherblades?

The Mursaat are also known as:
“Bringers of Wisdom”
“Eyes That Watch All”
“Silent Saviors of Kryta”
“The Divine Caretakers”

From GW1 Mursaat wiki entry

They call themselves a lot of stuff, most of it positive, and very little of it based in reality. :P They always attempted to promote themselves as benevolent leaders and saintlike religious figures, all while terrorizing Kryta’s people. It’s propaganda.

(edited by Bonefield.9813)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

Well, I don’t know, his statement is ambiguous at the end so maybe he was justbeing imprecise with language. Nevertheless, forgotten fits for the following reasons:

• associated with realm of torment — torment, a word recently introduced to the game
  • associated with ascension — anet has announced ascended armor, right? Or no? I don’t keep up with dev posts as much as I should
  • they look like krait — new character model development not needed; which was cited as a constraint in using white mantle

Anyways, “it’s called having fun”. No need to get all condescending. Or, be condescending for all I care. I wish I was as smart as you! :p ITS CALLED A PUN rolls eyes

calling what you’re doing “hopeless overanalysis” would be an understatement.

seriously, you guys are making a storm out of nothing. remind me to pull a similar stunt in a couple months just to see the living world forum burst in random theories.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Of course there is the possibility that the mod is trolling by saying it’s fake :O

DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNN

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

This might actually be legit. Mursaat. Mursaat. Mursaat. Mur freakin Saat. I wonder if our permanent content they keep telling us about is Ring of Fire opening.

Ooooh man this is getting good.

So many of us doubt there will be a new map this year because Colin said so. This eliminates most theories about this chapter moving into the Crystal Desert/Cantha/Domain of Winds this year. Let’s try to do that again with the Mursaat.

Earlier in the month someone was asking about the reasoning behind the six human enemies chosen in the Pavilion. Why have all those enemy factions when two of the factions missing were the White Mantle and the Mursaat, arguably the most important factions in Krytan history? The response was that the team had a budget and to bring the Mursaat into the game they would have to create new models for them. As in, no model exists. As in, they currently don’t use them and probably don’t have plans to use the models in the future (otherwise new models would be an investment in several parts of content for the future, like the Aetherblade armour). If they were to create the model, the model would only be used for the Pavilion, and that wasn’t a good use of their budget so they spent it elsewhere. If the Mursaat and White Mantle were returning as part of this living story update, it would be worth creating models for them because they would be necessary for subsequent updates.

There will be no Mursaat in the the coming Living Story. If the White Mantle do return, they aren’t using new assets (which would be really lame).

in Clockwork Chaos

Treeline.3865

seriously, you guys are making a storm out of nothing. remind me to pull a similar stunt in a couple months just to see the living world forum burst in random theories.

Then please do it! It’s so much fun

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

Then please do it! It’s so much fun

i just might, if i don’t forget about it first.

but seriously, mark my words: all the “believers” here will complain on the 20th that all these insane theories turned out to be false.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Hey, my hopeless overanalysis only took a few minutes. If that’s all it takes to do hopeless overanalysis, then I’d hate to see your criteria for simple analysis. I don’t care one way or the other either, Bruno. You think i will care what happens on the 20th? Haha! I don’t at all. My issue is with the mods of the subreddit. Enough said.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I don’t believe the theories, I just think it’s fun to hear people get caught up in PR. After all, we were given Scarlet marketing earlier today and now we don’t see any more and all this Mantle stuff pops up. Why aren’t we seeing more Scarlet PR?

Regardless, I love ANet’s marketing campaigns. War in Kryta propaganda was fantastic and I’m being nostalgic. I’m excited for whatever comes though.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Whatever this is all about, it’s doing exactly what it should be doing…keeping us interested in the game, and the story behind it.

Now, then: Hands up everyone who’s running off to different parts of the gameworld looking for “clues”!

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

Whatever this is all about, it’s doing exactly what it should be doing…keeping us interested in the game, and the story behind it.

Now, then: Hands up everyone who’s running off to different parts of the gameworld looking for “clues”!

You have my mouse!

in Clockwork Chaos

Treeline.3865

And my keyboard!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

I, for one, welcome the glorious return of our Mursaat overlords!

Honestly Arenanet, the time has come for Lazarus the Dire to have his revenge, at last.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Honestly Arenanet, the time has come for Lazarus the Dire to have his revenge, at last.

What about their super mayan (mursaat) robots (jade golems)? Are they overlords too? Who do you then call to dinner, the mursaat or a robot on a political discussion.
Also if a giant dragon who got created by a bunch of dragons dying in tar just to rez himself back to life couldnt win, i dont think any race can turn into super overlords that we would welcome, except maybe for the cookies (and Kryta man, the second cousin from Florida man).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Stramatus.5219

Stramatus.5219

I would really like to see story involving the White Mantle/Mursaat.

Sir Helvidius | Sir Beregond | Proud Ascalonian Humans
“Remember The Searing. We never forget, and never forgive.” – Family Motto

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

White Mantle are like kittenroaches. Think of how long it has been since GW1. It is very possible they have a pretty large cult.

Kittens?! No, no, no, it was Cucaracha’s.

(edited by Amstel Steel.2058)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

So the post just got stickied, which leads me to believe it’s 99% true.

The fact that one of the mods cannot confirm or deny just shows this.

If it wasn’t true, why did they stick it?

What I think happened was Anet’s marketing team PM’d the mods at the subreddit to sticky it as part of the hype train. And of course, they request that they do not confirm or deny. If they were to confirm it, it would be spoiling the whole ordeal.

or you know, one of the admins is playing a prank. it’s not like the gw2 reddit is official in any way.

Maybe someone actually came up with what is going to happen, and so they posted the white mantle logo to throw us all off?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

What about their super mayan (mursaat) robots (jade golems)? Are they overlords too? Who do you then call to dinner, the mursaat or a robot on a political discussion.
Also if a giant dragon who got created by a bunch of dragons dying in tar just to rez himself back to life couldnt win, i dont think any race can turn into super overlords that we would welcome, except maybe for the cookies (and Kryta man, the second cousin from Florida man).

Well the Mursaat do have one advantage that the Elder Dragon doesn’t. They are roughly the size of a human so they could easily hide from us if their plans truly go awry. Also their magical knowledge is different from ours so perhaps they could ‘resurrect’ Zhaitan as a super jade undead puppet monster? Or perhaps using their knowledge of the Elder Dragons manipulate the Elder Dragon movements where they focus the blunt of Pact resources away from the areas they going to strike. The Mursaat were cunning enough to manipulate the Krytans to sacrifice their kin on bloodstones after all. To me it looked like the only reason they were defeated was from their own arrogance initially, thinking their spectral agony ability had no weaknesses, and then their desperation. When our characters got close to unleashing the Titans they threw everything at us to prevent it.

On a side note why hasn’t anyone looked for the Specter of Or, reopen the Titan gateway, and commanded the Titans to attack the Elder Dragons. Or am I forgetting something crucial to why this plan won’t work…again.

Now that I think about it. it’s possible the Mursaat are the real creators of the Steam Creatures. Would an Asura actually lower themselves to utilizing the technology of the ‘inferior’ races alongside their magitech? Perhaps the Mursaat in the alternative universe placed the idea in the “grand high sovereign’s” head to combined the technology of all the races into one creature. They then used him or her as a puppet to take over the world. The Asura foolishly believes they are in charge while they truly the masters. In our reality they are taking a more hands on approach yet still utilizing pawns to hide themselves.

Also there is a problem with the cookie overlord theory. Me. I would eat them and not feel guilty…well until I realized I didn’t wait for the big glass of chocolate milk overlords so I can not be so thirsty.

As for the white mantle icon being a prank. You never know, something could play off it later on.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

(edited by Darkbattlemage.9612)

in Clockwork Chaos

Andele.1306

@Darkbattlemage – the post was a joke based on Cox and crendor in the morning… Also no so far no being was able to control a ED, best that happened was Snaff giving Kralka a mild headache, but he still killed a massive dragon and was able to fly the distance thats at least the length between the Cape of Good Hope and the coast of Iceland.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kirschwasser.3972

Kirschwasser.3972

If by mild headache you mean crippling enough to almost give Destiny’s Edge that lethal strike.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

Does anyone have a link to this page the OP refers to? I couldn’t find it. I’m not a reddit person so I don’t know how to navigate it.

in Clockwork Chaos

Andele.1306

If by mild headache you mean crippling enough to almost give Destiny’s Edge that lethal strike.

No, it gave Gling a chance to attack (the initial time you know what comes after), but DE didnt come even close to killing Kralka, especially after Logan left (turning something of a 5% chance to damage a ED with a 10 “people” party into a 0.5%), A giant piece of crystals overheating from a headache (since they dont really have what any mortal race would call a heart or brain as known since the encounter with jormags champ in EoD) doesnt do kitten to it, we couldnt even kill Zhaitan for friggs sake, a giant tower had to (maybe) do it even with technology specifically designed to destroy anything undead in sight. Also the fact that Kralka was able to command a nice chunk of branded to mutilate and corrupt Snaff despite him (supposedly) being unable to breathe, think nor move and melting is kinda a direct statement to how worthless DE was.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tanith.5264

Tanith.5264

Does anyone have a link to this page the OP refers to? I couldn’t find it. I’m not a reddit person so I don’t know how to navigate it.

Here ya go.

It’s worth noting that the thread has now been unstickied, and people on Reddit are treating it as a troll. I honestly don’t spend enough time there to know how seriously to take the incident, but it’s interesting that this appeared at around the same time of day as the “vandalism” on the Queen’s Speech page the previous day. It’s generally also the same time of day that Anet announces/teases new content.

Tanith Fencewalker, Tanni Mindbender, Thyra Wrathbringer, Lovecraft Thrall
Guardians of the Vault [GotV] and Guíld of Dívíne Soldíers [GoDS]
Gate of Madness server

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: kristof.7182

kristof.7182

We will get White Mantle and Mursaat, that’s for sure. They’re too close to DR and the Queen, to forget about them. But not now, it’s a troll.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

If the gem store starts selling Shining Blade outfits from GW1 then you will know it is real.

If they do, I’m going to have to make a warrior human just to run around in White Mantle Zealot outfits with the proper axe skin shouting propaganda.

. . . it’ll be fun.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Thalador.4218

Thalador.4218

Robert Hrouda said the following in a recent post (anyone have the link?)

I originally had the Mursaat/White Mantle as one of the factions. They’re certainly a stronger pick than something like bandits or pirates, but there’s a lot of factors that go into these sorts of things. Creating a new army never before seen is pretty complex and takes a lot of time and iteration. Not only is there a large design cost for it, but art has to create a brand new environment, new armor, new character models, new weapons, and those are not simple tasks either. I played a ton of GW1, so I know their significance. I also knew how much time I had to do this, what my asset request bank was, and knew that I couldn’t do the Mursaat justice… especially with such a small area. If I’m gonna do Mursaat and White Mantle, I (as a hardcore GW1 player) would want it to be epic and grand. We haven’t ..forgotten.. about them, I just have higher expectations for them than what I was capable of putting out in this release. …and yes I’m proud of that reference.

Actually, we already have an ancient White Mantle army in-game…

Go to Aurora’s Remains in Brisban, and do the nostalgy event of helping a Shining Blade runner get the crystal to open the vine gate to the Demagouge’s spirit (Bonus boss in Aurora Glade mission). The White Mantle ghosts are pretty authentic there. They use GW2 armor (Masquerade for Savants and Abbots, a combination of Order of Whispers armor for Seekers, and a pretty convincing heavy armor for Knights) that are really reminiscent to their old attire – all dyed white and gold, of course. Their skill set is also unique.

Seems like Robert forgot they had perfect White Mantle replicas in-game… (the neo White Mantle is what the new resources should be put into, as they are 250 years more advanced than their forefathers.)

However, I agree that putting in mursaat to be farmed to death would’ve been lackluster and lame.

Scarlet’s Alliance Wars (a.k.a. “Guild Wars 2”)
A fantasy of sci-fi cyborg implants grafted into the desiccated flesh of Guild Wars’ corpse.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Didn’t they say prior to Guild Wars 2 going live that the Mursaat were going to play a big part in the game?

I don’t remember them saying that.

I think they said something along the lines of giving them “a part”. But not a big part.
Also Linsey Murdock has stated before the release of GW2 that they have some “really cool plans” for the Mursaat. But we have yet to see any of that. Maybe we should organize another Mursaat Rally…

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mursaat_Rally
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mursaat_Rally_2

“UNSEEN BUT NOT UNHEARD!”

Attachments:

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

(edited by Mad Queen Malafide.7512)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: BoogerSammich.7189

BoogerSammich.7189

So i’ve never played GW1, but all of this mursaat/white mantle talk led me to the gw1 wiki. After reading about the mursaat and the mantle I am left feeling that they are a very likely candidate for involvement all of this. It seems like it’s been running through the entire living story. We have agony (introduced with fractals) which is a condition specific to the mursaat. In order to counter agony we are given “ascended” gear complete with “infusions”. I mean come on, the shining blade were the first to ascend according to the wiki and they infused their armor to counter the mursaat’s agony condition. It all just seems to important to be the kind of thing that Anet would just “recycle”. There has to be a tie in. What if, Lazarus has been hiding in the mists the whole time, the consortium are really a part of the white mantle and they are funding Dessa to get him out?
But i digress, I am just speculating wildly based on a very small amount of info and an over active imagination.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

Hills were shaking…then mouse was born…

in Clockwork Chaos

Andele.1306

So i’ve never played GW1, but all of this mursaat/white mantle talk led me to the gw1 wiki. After reading about the mursaat and the mantle I am left feeling that they are a very likely candidate for involvement all of this. It seems like it’s been running through the entire living story. We have agony (introduced with fractals) which is a condition specific to the mursaat. In order to counter agony we are given “ascended” gear complete with “infusions”. I mean come on, the shining blade were the first to ascend according to the wiki and they infused their armor to counter the mursaat’s agony condition. It all just seems to important to be the kind of thing that Anet would just “recycle”. There has to be a tie in. What if, Lazarus has been hiding in the mists the whole time, the consortium are really a part of the white mantle and they are funding Dessa to get him out?
But i digress, I am just speculating wildly based on a very small amount of info and an over active imagination.

Different types of agony, just how torment aint the same, just how a ton of other stuff with same names dont do the same things now.
Also wouldnt any (since we aint 100% sure Laz was the last one on Tyria, just the last one we know of) Mursaat who wants to return to the mists just go back to the Ring of Fire or the portal thing at the Temple of the Unseen (both probably still still being there and running seeing how the temple of the ages and most statues of grenth still leeing powers from the mists and if they aint, why did they build them weaker than human crafted buildings).

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Darkbattlemage.9612

Darkbattlemage.9612

@Darkbattlemage – the post was a joke based on Cox and crendor in the morning… Also no so far no being was able to control a ED, best that happened was Snaff giving Kralka a mild headache, but he still killed a massive dragon and was able to fly the distance thats at least the length between the Cape of Good Hope and the coast of Iceland.

Thank you for clarifying it as I don’t watch that podcast. As for controlling a Elder Dragon alive, yes no one has shown to control one. But what about the corpse of an Elder Dragon. If you referring to the manipulating part I meant using their knowledge of how the Elder Dragons behave to manipulate events where the Pact main force is focused primary on the Dragon Minions not them.

@Mad Queen: I understood the “cool plans” part as meaning something Big. oops my mistake.

I’m the Asura Elementalist that stole all your cookies, well except the oatmeal ones.
Chaos always finds a way, who you think Evil learned it from?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

@Mad Queen: I understood the “cool plans” part as meaning something Big. oops my mistake.

I get the impression that various people on the development team really like the Mursaat, as a lot of us do as well. But they haven’t had the time and opportunity yet to do them justice. In GW Prophecies the Mursaat were at the heart of the story, so they naturally got a lot of attention. In GW2 however, they currently would not serve any purpose, with the Elder Dragons being the main enemies. So I think it has been harder to squeeze them into the game. I hope we get to see them again at some point, and I know people like Linsey would love to see them make another appearance. But I don’t know how long we have to hold our breath for that.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

The Mursaat are already in the game, no Crystal Desert though so we can’t become ascended and see them.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

They did, and I’m not even so sure that if they introduce the mantle they will be fighting against us. What if they are trying to counter the Aetherblades?

“Bringers of Wisdom”
“Eyes That Watch All”
“The Divine Caretakers”

Why would the Mursaat counter the Aetherblades? They are jerks who murdered people and stole their souls to keep themselves in power. If anything they would probably be working with the Aetherblades to get rid of The Shining Blade, who defeated them last time.

Would be epic if it turns out the Mursaat were keeping the dragons pacified and our guys in gw1 just went and severely damaged the balance the mursaat created which leads up to GW2. =) The road to hell is paved with good intentions type of approach. It needed to happen but we made things worse by mistake.

As I understand it, without having actually gotten that far in the game, the Mursaat were specifically holding Primordus’s Destroyers at bay and that got screwed up. So at least in part this is already the case.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: kRiza krimos.1637

kRiza krimos.1637

“Bringers of Wisdom”
“Eyes That Watch All”
“The Divine Caretakers”

Why would the Mursaat counter the Aetherblades? They are jerks who murdered people and stole their souls to keep themselves in power. If anything they would probably be working with the Aetherblades to get rid of The Shining Blade, who defeated them last time.

Would be epic if it turns out the Mursaat were keeping the dragons pacified and our guys in gw1 just went and severely damaged the balance the mursaat created which leads up to GW2. =) The road to hell is paved with good intentions type of approach. It needed to happen but we made things worse by mistake.

As I understand it, without having actually gotten that far in the game, the Mursaat were specifically holding Primordus’s Destroyers at bay and that got screwed up. So at least in part this is already the case.

They were actually holding Door of Kormalie closed, thus preventing Titans from entering into Tyria, from another dimension.

in Clockwork Chaos

Kal Spiro.9745

How is that any worse than what the asura are doing?

I don’t think the Asura are stealing peoples souls. Maybe the Inquest are, but since the Inquest are already working with the Aetherblades that only adds credibility to the statement.

“Bringers of Wisdom”
“Eyes That Watch All”
“The Divine Caretakers”

They were actually holding Door of Kormalie closed, thus preventing Titans from entering into Tyria, from another dimension.

Ahh, I just remember the image I saw looking like Destroyer Trolls, so I got confused.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist

in Clockwork Chaos

Andele.1306

I don’t think the Asura are stealing peoples souls. Maybe the Inquest are, but since the Inquest are already working with the Aetherblades that only adds credibility to the statement.

Think a few seconds about what you do in each of the starting personal story missions when as a asura.
Then think about what we know about the asura: They “used to” experiment on sylvari (they still do but not on the friendly ones), they imprison the asura that are seen as “stupid” (so about as smart as most other mortal races), they are trying to cause the extermination of a entire race and (syn or dynamics) colleges that wanna meddle with the human gods (and kinda the elder dragons for the same reasons).
Also unlike what the musaat had (they actually had to kill people before stealing their “soul”), all asura golems are made using a adapted kind of necromancy, so no its the same bloody thing.

in Clockwork Chaos

Kal Spiro.9745

Think a few seconds about what you do in each of the starting personal story missions when as a asura.
Then think about what we know about the asura: They “used to” experiment on sylvari (they still do but not on the friendly ones), they imprison the asura that are seen as “stupid” (so about as smart as most other mortal races), they are trying to cause the extermination of a entire race and (syn or dynamics) colleges that wanna meddle with the human gods (and kinda the elder dragons for the same reasons).
Also unlike what the musaat had (they actually had to kill people before stealing their “soul”), all asura golems are made using a adapted kind of necromancy, so no its the same bloody thing.

Sorry, no. Golemancy is golemancy. I have a Dynamics, so I have no idea where you’re getting this bit about the human gods. It’s technically illegal to do research about the dragons, only the inquest do it openly. Dunno where you get the bit about imprisoning the stupid because they’re stupid. They did experiment on the sylvari, but there isn’t a lot of information on that subject so it’s unclear who did it. If anyone still is it’s the Inquest because they don’t care about anything at all.

So again, Inquest.

in Clockwork Chaos

Andele.1306

Sorry, no. Golemancy is golemancy. I have a Dynamics, so I have no idea where you’re getting this bit about the human gods. It’s technically illegal to do research about the dragons, only the inquest do it openly. Dunno where you get the bit about imprisoning the stupid because they’re stupid. They did experiment on the sylvari, but there isn’t a lot of information on that subject so it’s unclear who did it. If anyone still is it’s the Inquest because they don’t care about anything at all.

So again, Inquest.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Oola
Both back in gw1 and now in gw2, just google facets GW2
No it isnt because you meet 2 people that openly do it in rata sum (personal story example from OoW) http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magic_Sucks
Its not one subject its plain experimentation on everyone from the first 3 cycles (look up the old asura and slyvari preview posts)

So no asura are plain “for science” evil, just as charr are a warforce/bloodthirsty maniacs no matter what legion they are in, sylvair being idiotically naive, humans plain being selfish arses and norn boastful halfwits.