Map Reward Clarification?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Q:

Hi, I can’t log in until later today so I couldn’t check this for myself yet, but I’m confused by something in the release notes:

“For example, players who claim the map-wide reward for an invasion in the Gendarran Fields will only be able to claim invasion rewards in other maps until the following day.”

Was this sentence mistyped? As it is it implies that if we get the Gendarran Fields map-wide reward today we only have until tomorrow to get invasion rewards in other maps. I’m assuming this is incorrect.

Since it says it’s “per account, per day, per map” what does it actually mean? Can we get one reward on each map every day (which is what ‘per map’ implies), or just one map’s reward every day? That is, can I get a reward on Gendarran Fields and one on Harathi Hinterlands today, or can I only get Gendarran Fields today?

Thanks in advance.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kaz.5430

Kaz.5430

A:

Basically they are saying that the rewards are map-bound daily.

e.g.

Once you’ve claimed rewards from completing the invasion on Gendarren Fields, if you complete another invasion on the Gendarren Field map you wont get another reward for completion. Until the next day.

You can however, continue to get invasion rewards ‘today’, by completing invasions on a different map. One invasion reward per account, per map, per day.

Monarchy - 15 year old browser-based game and roleplay community
Table Warfare Miniatures - Armatures, Custom Miniatures, Moulds etc.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Thanks, I misunderstood what the sentence meant. o/

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Thanks, I misunderstood what the sentence meant. o/

I understand, there is a LOT of confusion currently on how this all works.

My personal opinion is that one of ANets great failings is explaining how things work when these events are released. I get that it can be quite complex (with multiple characters, etc.).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances