More than one zone should be invaded

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: matthewr.3980

matthewr.3980

This is my biggest complaint about the new update.

These invasions are cool, but alerting the entire server to which zone to teleport to only leads to massive zergs and people missing out on content because they don’t have a permanent speed buff.

If more than one zone was invaded, it would spread the content out among the players and there wouldn’t be massive zergs.

I also REALLY HATE that the invasions only happen on 25+ zones, because it means that new players, or low-level alts cannot participate in this event. I like jumping around on my characters and leveling alts during events, but I cannot do it because most of my alts are 30- and most of the invaded zones end up being 40+ because of the 25+ requirement.

I like going to other zones for these invasions, but it’s a pain in the butt to scurry around and try to get anything accomplished when you have the majority of players on the server all together at the same place.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Astasia.1459

Astasia.1459

I don’t have a 80 so I can’t even do half the invasions. Should be like a high level and a low level invasion running at the same time, at least.