Scarlet introduction is...

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

A bit rushed i think. There are a few errors in the cutscene when she interrupts the Queen’s speech:

1- Voice work did not have any lip sync, at all…
2- The camera cuts were all over the place, and the angles weren’t so great…
3- The change between in-game graphics and the illustrated artwork was weird…
4- Scarlet is standing on some sort of transparent floor? Couldn’t she be maybe holding unto a rope from a ship above or something more creative?
5- All of the sudden, all of Tyria is under attack? and story wise… when did she took over those mechanical robots and made them evil?

I’m not sure if this is a result of the short time developers have to work on these, but it does feels rushed. Anet needs more time to work on these things, eventually they will get better but maybe focusing on the core aspects of the game rather than living story would have helped the game developers have more time to insert these mini expansions without errors of glitches, but with better class balances, improved AI, improved interface design, improved system to allow the game to use more cores of computers and much more.

Just my two cents, thanks Anet.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

Yeah the cutscene needs some work, having the cutscene like the Faren one would be better. I don’t see how it would be so hard, the characters don’t really move much.

AmateurNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

Pretty much the only thing of high caliber in terms of artistic approach (on the scarlet introduction) is the monster themselves. I really love those robots…

Other than that, the storytelling method used is… amateurish at best.