The Closing Ceremony.

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

Well, 2 weeks after the Opening Ceremony, I think?

Eh well, a closing ceremony, because an arena that big needs a ceremony for closing it as well. But that suspicious figure from earlier has something to say about that.

Attachments:

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

Right, so we’ve learned that the suspicious figure is Scarlet, she’s a sylvari, and she’s got a silly leafcut under that cloak. She’s also taken over all the watchknights in the area this time, and taken it a step further by changing them into twisted monstrosities. Also, bombs.

Looks like the queen is next.

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

Moral of that cutscene: Trying to save Queen Jennah never goes unpunished.

The real Queen Jennah is still nearby, but unlike last time, she and Anise aren’t up for beating up any baddies this time, so it’s down to you, Rox, Braham, Logan, and the few Shining Blade NPCs they bothered to put in. Time to disarm some crude-looking bombs.

Attachments:

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

In the midst of disarming crude explosives, we have a slight detour. Well, we’d better save them too. On to that last explosive…

(edited by Nilkemia.8507)

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

“Opps, did I say four bombs? I meant five.”

I feel a little sorry for Logan. He just doesn’t get a brea—oh who am I kidding, he was pretty much taking a break during the 2 weeks between the Opening Ceremony and now, which is how Scarlet prepared all this right under our noses.

Right, anyway, we fight the veteran twisted watchwork that shows up, and then time for some story.

Attachments:

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Hey, good job!
Oh Faren, why did you have to be so heroic? (And why do people seem to think that you are not, specially Anise? ~.~)
I just laughed again at the scenes. That was awesome, thanks.

(deleted and reposted so I wouldn’t mess with the sequence)

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

Hey, good job!
Oh Faren, why did you have to be so heroic? (And why do people seem to think that you are not, specially Anise? ~.~)
I just laughed again at the scenes. That was awesome, thanks.

Oh, thanks. Sorry for not noticing sooner, I get so wrapped up in looking through all the pics I have for the good ones to put in that I don’t notice other things. Also, sorry about the posts being so huge. I wish there was a way to arrange the pictures in the post to have them next to each other in rows or something, but I’m still a newb to this..

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

Right. Logan’s whiny about not knowing about the safety measures, while Anise burns him over his lackluster performance so far.

(Something to note: During that cutscene with Faren, Logan was nowhere to be seen or heard. Since he didn’t know about that Jennah being an illusion, the only explanation was that he just wasn’t paying attention at all, while Faren was. And he bothers to whine about not knowing…)

Anyway, the Queen tells him to do whatever he’s got to do to deal with Scarlet, and Rox and Braham offer to help as well, because they have nothing better to do.

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

SEE? That’s what I was talking about! I would have thought that, Anise! I knew that Faren had a hero in him because (human noble storyline)he killed many bandits, helped me rescuing a bunch of random commoners AND helped me fight minister Zamon and his norn pet.
Such a shining beacon of heroism. I really don’t understand why people won’t take him seriously. Alright, I kinda do.

Anyway, Rox wants to impress Rytlock and Braham is starting his own legend, that’s why they wanted to help (they were not so helpful inside of the Playhouse, but still).

I agree that it is a bit weird that Logan was not right next to the “Queen” when everything happened, and it was weirder that he did not started screaming for her immediately. Maybe he was going for it, but then noticed that it was an illusion? Then he just went like “Oh well, at least it was that particularly dashing noble that fell for it and not me”, maybe xD

Also, why was Faren wearing his speedo under his clothes? (I know, I know, model recycling, speeding things up… But it is a bit weird)

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

Thankfully, an asuran dignitary named Vorpp is around, and not only is he an expert with teleportation equipment, he also knows some things about our new adversary.

Logan goes to organize Seraph patrols to protect the streets (which is pointless, since Scarlet doesn’t bother to take over the rest of Divinity’s Reach outside the Pavilion, and if she tried, the Seraph probably couldn’t do much to stop her anyway).

We talk to Vorpp about Scarlet, and this is where things get..nonsensical. But, at least we know where to go next.

The Closing Ceremony.

in Clockwork Chaos

Nilkemia.8507

Anyway, after that, we’re done with the closing ceremony. The Pavilion is now locked down unless you get through Scarlet’s Playhouse to re-unlock it. So…on to that.

Sorry about all the long text and pictures taking so much space again. Hopefully this thread is just something people can read and enjoy, because that’s really the point, or at least I’d like to think it is.

Attachments: