The Queen's Speech Discussion Thread!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

And… This is everything? Looks like the smallest update this year.

According to data-miners, this update is bigger than is currently being revealed, so have some patience and wait and see.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Hold on, I thought people were complaining because the 2 week updates were too much, too soon. Now people are complaining because this update isn’t big enough. I wouldn’t blame Anet if they didn’t pay attention to this forum.

Don’t worry, I’m quite sure that ArenaNet understand that those complaints come from two different sets of people and that different people want different things even if you don’t.

Anyway, the point is that this is the big 1st birthday celebration and it seems a little light on the surface. Now, I’m sure that there’s more hidden behind that big surprise.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: An Oak Knob.1275

An Oak Knob.1275

Removal of Culling is what stands out for me and well I do hope Arena.net have improved the optimization of guild wars 2 by then, because my Phenom x4 945 overclockt to 3.4ghz and my crossfire 2gb hd 6950s and my 8gb ram should really not have lag issues in guild wars 2.

But I guess the forums response will be the useal “Your CPU is bad” .
No it’s not bad because I run Skyrim with 2,5gb worth of Vram HD textures and I dont lag or crash and I also play Ultra bf3 without any lag issues.

It’s Guild wars 2 really kittenty optimization that is the problem.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I hope Queen Jenna turns out to have problems with speaking in public because she stutters and thus needs to hire a coach to get her to speak better.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Clockwork Chaos

An Oak Knob.1275

whoa! wow! Nice!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: danbuter.2314

danbuter.2314

I suspect turning off culling will be a mistake.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

does this mean we have to stand in Divinity reach doing sod all for half hour listening to some bullkitten speech for a cheesy achi and some random junk?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Theslayernl.5219

Theslayernl.5219

Removal of Culling is what stands out for me and well I do hope Arena.net have improved the optimization of guild wars 2 by then, because my Phenom x4 945 overclockt to 3.4ghz and my crossfire 2gb hd 6950s and my 8gb ram should really not have lag issues in guild wars 2.

No it’s not bad because I run Skyrim with 2,5gb worth of Vram HD textures and I dont lag or crash and I also play Ultra bf3 without any lag issues.

First of all Guild Wars 2 is a MMOrpg and Skryim is just an rpg, MMO’s tend to be a lot more demanding then normal games. Battlefield 3 is not even a demanding game, my old HD5850 with just 1gb of memory could run that game without lag issues.

You Ain’t Much If You Ain’t Dutch!

in Clockwork Chaos

An Oak Knob.1275

First of all Guild Wars 2 is a MMOrpg and Skryim is just an rpg, MMO’s tend to be a lot more demanding then normal games. Battlefield 3 is not even a demanding game, my old HD5850 with just 1gb of memory could run that game without lag issues.

I run Rift with a constant 65 fps in normal gameplay, then when theres a zerg at a rift it drops to about 45, but with zergs in Guild wars 2 its down to 7 fps.
If that helps you understand what im saying.