The Secret behind the Mini-Queen(s)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Odd Magnet.3970

Odd Magnet.3970

They all have hidden cameras inside them!
The Queen wants to keep you all under surveillance.
Destroy them, destroy them all!

(but seriously, can we at least forge them then?)

I don’t attract, I don’t repel. That’s kinda odd

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

New suggestion:

You can salvage minis you don’t need for parts and use the forge to make random minis out of the parts.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: OtakuDFifty.2965

OtakuDFifty.2965

New suggestion:

You can salvage minis you don’t need for parts and use the forge to make random minis out of the parts.

Addendum: Have a rare chance at a rare mini. Otherwise, you get some kind of horrifying “Frankenmini.”

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

I, for one, welcome our new mini-Overlords.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

for the love of god, please at least let us forge them…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Grimno.6172

Grimno.6172

The Minis are going to be a way to remember the queen cause I think she’s actually gonna get killed.

Grimno Lvl 80 WR
Lance Delgado Lvl 20 Thief

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Firearm.6904

Firearm.6904

The Minis are going to be a way to remember the queen cause I think she’s actually gonna get killed.

Either killed or kidnapped, but I agree. Why give us a mini of a character that’s only just getting some spotlight? That is, unless it’s the only thing we’ll have left of her. Otherwise we may have just gotten Mini Trahearne. Anyone agree?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Kovac.4372

Kovac.4372

They can’t kill the Queen because of the personal story.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

If we could forge them and they turn into a random exotic mini, it might make sense that we get 5+ miniatures of the Queen.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Draconicus.7564

Draconicus.7564

The queen must have some kind of mental disorder and a very huge Ego, so she wants her image everywhere all the time,in a endless way…!!

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Sulist.2408

Sulist.2408

I sort of expected this to say that the minis are not a gift from the royal court but a third party provider, and they are rigged with explosives.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: RedStar.4218

RedStar.4218

Either killed or kidnapped, but I agree. Why give us a mini of a character that’s only just getting some spotlight? That is, unless it’s the only thing we’ll have left of her. Otherwise we may have just gotten Mini Trahearne. Anyone agree?

I don’t know, ask Mini Kiel and Mini Evon…Anet loves to hand out minipets at every opportunity they have. Getting a Mini Queen, during the Queen’s Jubilee isn’t something incredible…I thought we would have been awarded one for completing the 16 achievements.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Drakkon.4782

Drakkon.4782

Mini-Queens? I hope I get a Mini-Freddie Mercury.

“People don’t hate Scarlet the way Game of Thrones
fans hate Joffrey. They hate her the way Star Wars
fans hate Jar Jar Binks.”-not a direct quote, but still true.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

People keep saying that, but why would that stop them from killing the Queen anyway?

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Firearm.6904

Firearm.6904

People keep saying that, but why would that stop them from killing the Queen anyway?

Exactly. It’s Anet’s game so they can do whatever the hell they want. For all we know they’re lying about the whole thing and we’ll get playable tengu.

in Clockwork Chaos

RedStar.4218

Exactly. It’s Anet’s game so they can do whatever the hell they want. For all we know they’re lying about the whole thing and we’ll get playable tengu.

If the cultural armor is as bad as the Charr, and if other armors are as fitted to Tengu as they are to Charr, I’d rather they refrain from doing that.
And if the armor is better fitted for a Tengu than a Charr, I’d rather they rework on Charr armors before bothering with another race.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aisina.4963

Aisina.4963

If the cultural armor is as bad as the Charr, and if other armors are as fitted to Tengu as they are to Charr, I’d rather they refrain from doing that.
And if the armor is better fitted for a Tengu than a Charr, I’d rather they rework on Charr armors before bothering with another race.

Charr armour?

Clearly you have never played a female Asura. It’s painful for the majority of your clothing options to be masculine due to sharing models. I have two Charr, one male one female and I’ve never felt that armour needed a rework

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Estic.8647

Estic.8647

Charr armour?

Clearly you have never played a female Asura. It’s painful for the majority of your clothing options to be masculine due to sharing models. I have two Charr, one male one female and I’ve never felt that armour needed a rework

Clearly you haven’t payed attention to detail then. Charr armour shares models as well.

in Clockwork Chaos

Aisina.4963

Charr armour?

Clearly you haven’t payed attention to detail then. Charr armour shares models as well.

Yes I know, I’m not that dim. But you wouldn’t find a Charr female wanting to be dressed different from the males, considering all that hard work they put in for equality. Whereas my female Asura Elementalist, Mesmer and Necromancer have very limiting options when it comes to wanting to look like a woman.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Estic.8647

Estic.8647

That’s rubbish.

in Clockwork Chaos

Aisina.4963

Please, feel free to show me the multitude of female centric Asura outfits that I’m obviously missing Estic that doesn’t involve me buying more sets of T3 cultural armour. You can PM me them, as this is going way off topic.

S/F Asuran Elementalist

in Clockwork Chaos

RedStar.4218

I’m not talking about the problems between sharing the same models for males and females charr/asura.

I’m talking about the armor not being tailored for a Charr, which Asuras don’t suffer from as much. Even if we forget horns and tail, a light armor charr wearing nearly any of the leggings looks like something that shouldn’t even be in this game. The whole thing doesn’t look right.
And the Cultural armor…Where did they even get their inspiration for that ?
This is what we had in GW1 :
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Charr_ritualist.jpg
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Charr_Flame_Wielder.jpg

This is what we have in GW2 : http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Charr_cultural_armor/Light

It’s as if in 250 years, someone came and sprayed water on them, forcing them to cover up even more than humans.

Charrs don’t look good in skirts. Ever. Their legs aren’t made to be covered by a full skirt. But hey, Anet wanted to give every scholars a broad array of skirts and every medium armor comes with a trench coat…If only more players played Charr, maybe there could be hope of seeing nice armor for them…

(Sorry for this huge off topic)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Wayfinder.8452

Wayfinder.8452

Mini-queen, exclusively on xbone now…

The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army
more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the Ranger.
Become who you were born to be. I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.