TrollNet

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Iplaytokill.1674

Iplaytokill.1674

In Darkhaven, right as the invasion started, new build.

OH ANET.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: CharJC.8365

CharJC.8365

Same thing on SF….

Guild Leader
{League Of The Valkyries} {LOVE}

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

Yeah lets hold off the new build that might be fixing peoples glitches just for you.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Daddar.5971

Daddar.5971

Same here, on Sanctum of Rall. I finally got into a zone where the event was working…. and NO.

‘Elite’ in all 9 professions. I take mediocrity seriously!

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

If you don’t make into an event in the first 10 minutes you get to sit on the sidelines for up to an hour, so WHEN do they drop a new build?? JUST AFTER ALL THE EVENTS START! Why couldn’t they wait until all the events end at xx:45?

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

All events that are overflow are postponed for an hour…

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

Main servers’ events reset too. Everyone everywhere gets to wait an hour, unfortunately.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Lord Azazel.8703

Lord Azazel.8703

The Event Started on Tarnish Coast and they dropped the new build and from what im reading it was the build they mentioned 7 hours ago ( could be wrong ) and now we wait and wait. Guild had to Cancel Gvg or delay it because Wvw was down because of new build. But the main sticking point is.

Because of new build the invasons stopped and they just started.. Good fight A net. This was one of your dumbest moves.. And i normally do not complain

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Happened on ET too. When I saw it pop I started laughing then just quit to desktop

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Dasboba.1652

Dasboba.1652

Why in the world didn’t they do this update 10 minutes ago, so the event could still spawn…..

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: banana.9038

banana.9038

If you don’t make into an event in the first 10 minutes you get to sit on the sidelines for up to an hour, so WHEN do they drop a new build?? JUST AFTER ALL THE EVENTS START! Why couldn’t they wait until all the events end at xx:45?

I’m guessing money making exploit? No idea, actually. xx:45 would have definitely been ideal for the people playing. AFK 45 minutes.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: me im not.9357

me im not.9357

I wasnt in overflow… but the game crashed… I get back in and bam— Im in overflow.. and then a new build hits.. and now im doing nothing. This once per hr content idea is enough to ruin an otherwise interesting event.

I give you an A for concept, Anet. But a D for execution.
—————————————-

PS the economy is going to get ruined with these kinds of events. Just saying. You might as well let gold farmers come in and setup shop at this pace.

(edited by me im not.9357)

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

While they need to roll out patches, they could have done it to at least TRY and not disrupt the 45 minute long events they put in place earlier today.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Amstel Steel.2058

Amstel Steel.2058

I got booted into character select screen hrs ago so I logged off and played a different game, but decided to try it again and now this. Anet drops the ball on karma change not being announced then this? Whatever just a game plenty out there to fill my time.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Xista.7391

Xista.7391

It isn’t like you guys have 2 weeks to complete these events or anything,

ohwai..

In-game opinions of Skyhammer: http://i.imgur.com/FKymDjC.jpg

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Faereilos.5106

Faereilos.5106

Same thing happened in Maguuma. Shame really, I’m trying to help my friend (who has limited play time) get back into the game and so far this patch is not helping.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

These devs are really dropping the ball. Now I see the message about the Karma mess. I had a bunch save up tp use with a boost, then the update that says no, not the update the says sorry, but I consummed all my Karma, now they say they will fix that too.
Sorry, but ANET is a mess, their commnication of FACTS is lacking. I really dont’ TRUST them at all to make good on the compensation (for use karma based on lack of or misleading info from the devs).

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: lunacrous.6751

lunacrous.6751

Gotta love the contrast between the start of the Queen’s Jubilee and this. I was able to jump right in to the Pavilion and Gauntlet events and have fun when that started. Tonight, I ended up staring at a “sorry, but your event is on another world” message that didn’t actually tell me that event had ended (and despite not actually being in an overflow). Once the event actually started again I get kicked out of the game five minutes later, only to log back in to the same stupid red text telling me I can’t play the content I logged in to play =\

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Iplaytokill.1674

Iplaytokill.1674

Yeah lets hold off the new build that might be fixing peoples glitches just for you.

Let’s not do it during the 15 minute downtime between events, let’s do it five minutes into the 45 minute event which will never get completed now.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Geekfox.4267

Geekfox.4267

The Scarlet invasions are still in the old server instance unfortunately. Gotta wait ‘til the next o’clock.

TrollNet

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Villious.8530

Villious.8530

The price of pumping out content at such a high rate. I can only imagine its pandemonium most of the time at AN.