When is the invasion of Dredgehaunt Cliffs

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: fla.8021

fla.8021

Been waiting for it for a long time, I really need some sleep. I was thinking that if there are 13 maps I’ll get them all in 13 hours but it seems that is not the case.

PLEASE …

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

Keep pushing because this is the last day. Just hope the RNG doesn’t kill you on it. Best you can do is take a nap for 50 mins then check. if not, take another 50 min nap. That may help get you through depending on how your body handles sleep.

in Clockwork Chaos

fla.8021

Is there a way i can make an alarm to go off when Dredgehaunt Cliffs is invaded?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Meriem.3504

Meriem.3504

Is there a way i can make an alarm to go off when Dredgehaunt Cliffs is invaded?

Thats why I said sleep 50 mins to give you time to log on and be ready for the next spawn.

in Clockwork Chaos

fla.8021

Where was the last invasion?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Candaisa.7051

Candaisa.7051

Official now, over 24 hours without Scarlet spawning in Dredgehaunt Cliffs:( Really??? Does she have to spawn 5 times in Iron Marches over that same time-frame? Dredgehaunt happens to be the area I need for 13/13 – Invasion Canceler, will we see Scarlet spawn there before she runs away for good? One can only hope……Bah Humbug.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Be in game at 5 minutes before the hour, watch for the invasion ping any time from 5 of to a bit after, if it’s Dredgehaunt WP yourself there at once. Also hope like heck it is Dredgehaunt because nothing says it will pop again before patch.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Candaisa.7051

Candaisa.7051

Sad to say, I’ve been in Dredgehaunt Cliffs fot the long haul. Lucky it was Labour Day long weekend and I did not have to work. Hopefully she will spawn here before too long, I need sleep as I do work tomorrow:) I’m a completionist, so not having that title will bug me until the end of days, why I have not rage quit yet:)

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Come to CD where its dredgehaunt every hour, on the hour.