Zone not counting towards achievement

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I got the same on fireheart, is it because I was on overflow and guesting on another server?

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

hmm, donno about guesting, but i’ve gotten credit for being on Overflow maps before though.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

This has been really unreliable for me. I’ve stayed in the same overflow (and on the main server) from start to finish, participated fully in the event and even tagged Scarlet and opened the chest. Sometimes I get the achievement, sometimes I don’t.

So far I’ve not repeated a map, so it’s nothing to do with that.

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

The biggest problem I’m facing is having completed most zones, just needing 2 from ascalon for full only to discover I have 8/13 counting to the achievement. Now I need to keep doing these over and over in hopes I find the one that didn’t count. AND THEN hoping it counts this time around.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

This is still happening – I’ve done at least 7 invasions now but am stuck at 3/5 on Vorpp’s thing so I can’t get to the playhouse

Please can we get a response?

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

All servers have the same map. Guesting does not help, but they random shifts. Meaning if you play in the afteroon each day you will see other maps. The RNG table shifts every day a bit.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Rosen Myst.7641

Rosen Myst.7641

I’m not clear about how to get credit for Vorpp…. I’m at 2/5. If the invasion fails then you get no credit I assume. So you have to basically get lucky?? Keep doing invasions until you get lucky and complete one? But also you have to be where Scarlet is right? So if you don’t get there in time, you don’t get credit. I am confused. Seems like an awful lot of variables that can’t be controlled as far as getting credit is concerned. Help there must be something I’m not understanding.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Grezko.7950

Grezko.7950

did blazeridge again – no contribution again …

Officer of Executed [EXE] from Piken Square.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Trinibaje.7683

Trinibaje.7683

I am stuck at 12/13 and know I have done all the maps… this sucks.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Clobimon.9652

Clobimon.9652

I’m at 11/13 and I’m frustrated. I kept note of the ones I’d done and checked at each finish to see that it counted. It was all going smoothly until I had Blazeridge and Dredgehaunt left. Dredgehaunt hasn’t come up yet while I’ve been playing, but Blazeridge isn’t advancing for me even with two successful runs. I’ve done most of the rest multiple times hoping something would trigger, but no. :/ I know I kept my list properly so I guess I’ll just keep doing Blazeridge when it comes up.

So, yes, I’ll put my name on the list with everyone else saying there should have been something ingame to let players know which zones were being credited and which weren’t.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Binabek.8516

Binabek.8516

Also having problems seeing zones count toward closure of portal achievements for different map zones…

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Zacchaeed.2834

Zacchaeed.2834

I got the same on fireheart, is it because I was on overflow and guesting on another server?

I’ve done this at least twice on each map over the weekend but I’m still at 12/13. I’ve also noticed that you don’t get medal credit for some of the events in each phase if you start helping when the event bar is already 50% down.

Something seems a tad strange here. A progress section in the achievements panel letting me know which map it was would be awesome.

Tarnished Coast
Zacchaeed – Warrior | Alfvaldr – Guardian

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

I know I still need Iron Marches, but I’ll be at 12/13 then, meaning 1 didn’t register. It sucks because I’m pretty much done with this event. I’ve enjoyed it, completed everything I want, and enjoyed all the champs and what not but I’m ready to move on. It sucks so badly because there’s no telling which one didn’t register. Yesterday I did Blazeridge thinking I hadn’t done it, then didn’t get credit. Then I did it again and got credit. It could seriously be any map that didn’t register. It probably hasn’t registered at least twice by now. At least I know it’s not Frostgorge or Fireheart, since I got that one. I’m ready to move on from this event but I’m not prepared to give up on the 25 points over something like this.

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Aeryn Knight.4351

Aeryn Knight.4351

i’ve been at 12/13 since saturday, i’ve done all zones multiple times (pen & paper ftw) and just now i check achievements and im 13/13, no idea when i got it, or what zone i got it from as i see no notification, last time i looked was sunday morning, since them ive done several zones.