unlimited tools

unlimited tools

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: haventr.1630

haventr.1630

So I heard that the unlimited tools are coming back, which is great because i didn’t have enough money for the last few tools, so does anyone know when this living story the unlimited tools are coming to the gem store again? I’ve heard rumors it was friday.

unlimited tools

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

I’m guessing they are going to sell a SET (since all of them have been put out individually in the past). Don’t know where you get they are doing it Friday, but ok.

I’m not overly thrilled with these since they are soulbound as I run one of every class and I doubt I’ll ever plunk down enough funds for 8 sets of these.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

unlimited tools

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: haventr.1630

haventr.1630

I’m guessing they are going to sell a SET (since all of them have been put out individually in the past). Don’t know where you get they are doing it Friday, but ok.

I’m not overly thrilled with these since they are soulbound as I run one of every class and I doubt I’ll ever plunk down enough funds for 8 sets of these.

I dont think they will put in a set for 2,400 gems, that’s a bit much.

unlimited tools

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: bpphantom.8243

bpphantom.8243

I dont think they will put in a set for 2,400 gems, that’s a bit much.

Hi, let me introduce you to ANet. Maybe you’ve been mugged by them before.

:p

Hopefully if there’s a set there’s a discount. Otherwise just offer all three as stand-alones again.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman.”

unlimited tools

in Clockwork Chaos

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

i doubt they’d put them in a set unless they gave a pretty hefty discount, because as it is now, most people that -want- the tools are only missing one of them and probably wouldn’t be willing to buy a set for just one tool.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna