[BUG] Can't join for missions in Div Reach

in Personal Story

Posted by: BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

As stated, whenever I try and start a story mission with a friend in Divinities reach (specifically salma district and the seraph headquarters) it doesn’t pop up the dialoge box to allow them to join. Missions in Queensdale work fine. It worked pre-patch, so why not now?

(edited by BaconCatTheGreasy.9542)

in Personal Story

Posted by: Jeffrey Vaughn

Jeffrey Vaughn

Content Designer

Are you both in the same map/instance? You have to be in the same map to receive the invite.

in Personal Story

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

Are you both in the same map/instance? You have to be in the same map to receive the invite.

Yes. We’re both standing right outside the entrance to Salma district, within Divinities Reach, even on the same server (Jade Quarry). Happens when trying to enter the Seraph HQ too, but NOT when entering story instances within Queensdale.

I haven’t had a chance to test it in other cities, but I will in a sec.

Edit: Just tested Black Citadel. Hero’s Canton instance there works fine. Seems it’s just Divinities Reach that is broken

Edit 2: Went and re-tested Divinities Reach, just in case it was a fluke. Same issue, party members standing right next to me do not get a prompt to join, while they did get one pre-patch and still get them in Queensdale.

Edit 3.14: Tested two more times. Definitely broken.

(edited by BaconCatTheGreasy.9542)

in Personal Story

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

Could be related/caused by the general bug with parties where some party members either do not show up in the party window or show up as the wrong character. I’ve had people show up as if they were not in the party while inside a dungeon which is obviously impossible but at least some part of the game seems to think that was the case.

in Personal Story

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

I thought so as well, but after multiple attempts at restating the party with various combinations of client restarts in-between, I concluded this was unlikely.

in Personal Story

BaconCatTheGreasy.9542

Anyone else having this problem?