Bring Tybalt baaack!

Bring Tybalt baaack!

in Personal Story

Posted by: Leythis.5079

Leythis.5079

Q:

Well I mean, I really grew a soft spot for the “apple-loving” charr and even when he dies at the end of the Claw Battle..I think there’re many people who’d like to know if there’s a way for him to have survived or at least make him appear again to give him some closure, like a gravestone or something similar.

I’m pretty sure people won’t really pay attention to this but, in the meantime, what were your thoughts on the charr?^^ Didn’t you all weep a bit when he oh so willingly offered himself to the undead? DX..

I miss you, Tybalt! Come back!

PS: We do still own him that apple cyder from like..the very beginning! At least let us pay that off!

Bring Tybalt baaack!

in Personal Story

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Yeah I was sad when he died and it’s confirmed that Tybalt died that day, sorry to burst your bubble, just let it out you will feel better…

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lightbringer_Tybalt_Leftpaw

The way I would like to see his closure? With a revamped Arah Story mode:

At some time during the dungeon we have to face Undead Tybalt and Forgal (which both sacrificed in Claw Island), now that will make a good twist to the story and add some feelings to the battle. After that we can place an apple cyder next to him or whatever.

Attachments:

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

Bring Tybalt baaack!

in Personal Story

Posted by: kta.6502

kta.6502

I disagree with ghost.3208. Everyone knows there has to be a body to confirm a death. Sorry that’s just how it is. In Tybalt’s case, he had a prosthetic arm. Even if he used that special poison to disintegrate himself to avoid becoming a Risen, his metal arm would of been all that was left of him. When we retook Claw Island there was no pile of ash nor a prosthetic arm anywhere.

All we got is some Risen charr who brags about killing Tybalt. Anyone can brag to start a fight.

No body, no metal arm, and no zombie means that Tybalt is still alive. He may be a Charr but he is a Whispers. That means that he would have some “trick” or two up his sleeve that would help him escape.

Tybalt did explain that after he lost his paw, the other Charr back in his homeland shunned him for not dying with his warband. Talk about harsh! If I were in Tybalt’s shoes, I would fake my death and start over under another name. Of course, his love for apples would eventually give him away.

I also agree with other players who have stated that Tybalt is the real Master of Whispers. I think the lady who claims to be the MoW is a stand-in.

(edited by kta.6502)

Bring Tybalt baaack!

in Personal Story

Posted by: Talonblaze.3175

Talonblaze.3175

During the Toxic Tower event, it was a real heart stabber having to KILL Tybalt. Even if he was a fake. =[

However, the unfortunate part about the claw island thing is that they couldn’t have them reappearing again due to issues further down the story within the same timeframe. He’s about as dead as Zhaitan is.

I also agree with other players who have stated that Tybalt is the real Master of Whispers. I think the lady who claims to be the MoW is a stand-in.

The only thing that I feel that remotely supported this was the fact that it was him with the special passcode (that… anyone could guess really lol) to the special chambers, so he was a bit more than a mere lightbringer to be entrusted with such. But otherwise, he kinda didn’t fit the sort imo. =/ Even if the other one was kinda rushed with a blunt ‘oh, well… not really a big deal i know.’

Duty is heavier than death.