Caladbolg

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: Bohun Martell.8963

Bohun Martell.8963

For those who do not know, Caladbolg is a weapon I have to wield during one of sylvari story quests. And I have never have that bad experience during my 270 hours with this game. This is madness. It takes me ages to kill single orrian with this so called legendary weapon. And they comes in waves. I would do more damage with lvl 0 dagger.
Maybe it can work for some armoured class. I remember I manged to do this quest with a ranger dying only 5-6 times. For thief, this is nightmare.
This weapon needs some serious buff.

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: Ceno.1763

Ceno.1763

I know that quest well-ask a friend for help, pretty much the only way to get it done until Caladbolg gets balanced.

[HR]

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: fractal.7039

fractal.7039

I had no problems on my ranger….quest was easy

..so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: Tinni.4351

Tinni.4351

I had no problems on my ranger….quest was easy

Same here. I had no issues either.

My brain is shagging under the weight of changes… having six characters was not a good idea!

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: Fennick.5029

Fennick.5029

Just do what Trahearne does with it. Spin in a circle, die, and bring along a hero to kill everything, and then revive you.

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

^ So true xD Trahearne is such a pushover.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

Did it with my condition specced necro no problem. L2P.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

Caladbolg

in Personal Story

Posted by: Vexacion.3971

Vexacion.3971

I ended up doing this quest twice. Once on a guardian and once on an ele. It was pretty easy to AoE things down. On my ele I was pleasantly surprised that it didn’t pull aggro as quickly as fire spells and I waded in to melee to auto and spin.