Charr end of the storyline.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Kenyon.6150

Kenyon.6150

I finished my personal storyline as a Charr a while back and there has been one thing bothering me for quite some time now…
When I finished Arah and defeated Zaithan the zone where everyone was celebrating was fun an enjoyable. The heroes rejoined, alot of NPCs from previous story missions including some I didn`t know (or simply temporary forgot about) and loads of fireworks.
But there was one little thing missing, my warband. As a Charr you live with your warband and you don`t forget about each other. ever.

One would think that after the defeat of an elder dragon the entire world would hear of your name and deeds, including your warband, so they could come and visit you at Fort Trinity. (They have asuran gates so traveling there would be instant if some headstrong Asuran would align the gates)

so yeah, my question: Where was our warband during this celebration and what have they been doing for all this time while our Charr characters have been flinging down Risen and mess around with an Elder Dragon?

I`d like to hear other people’s opinion on this as well who played a Charr character and completed their personal stories.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Ixal.7924

Ixal.7924

Sadly after lvl 30 your entire history gets erased. Warband, college, family, all gone.