Guess which Elder Dragon is in Act 2.

in Personal Story

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

So who do you think will be the next Elder Dragon to be taken down?

I still remember the GW2 Manifesto trailer at the very last scene of that trailer showed a certain frozen dragon we saw in GW1 EotN that is no longer frozen underwater.

I can guess Jormag is next but that also shows that area is mostly complete now in some areas now even though Anet did not release that area in the full release.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Painking.4703

Painking.4703

It’s probably going to be Jormag, seeing as the Norn plan on tackling him once against once Zhaitan is dealt with. Jormag has been stomping around the Northern Shiverpeaks for awhile now. Not to mention he’s the other active Dragon; Primordus is MIA underground, and Kralkatorrik is kinda just doing his own thang, letting the Shatterer command his minions.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Tuomir.1830

Tuomir.1830

Here’s a thread on GW2live forum, where you can see the actual model of the dragon in the lake better than ingame. I wouldn’t say that the head in the video belongs to the same creature, though it’s not impossible.

Only fools and heroes charge in without a plan.

in Personal Story

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

i’m willing to bet jormag.

and if ANet listens to my prayers, they’ll make kodan playable

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Personal Story

Posted by: Passive Aggressive.3154

Passive Aggressive.3154

I think Jormag is the most likely candidate. Which makes me a bit sad because I hate snow almost as much as I hate undead. Even fake in game snow.

“Do what you want to do and don’t tell other people how to behave.” ~ Ruth Stout

in Personal Story

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

I love snow, and I wouldn’t mind Jormag.

But I’m too excited for the Tengu. And I thought the NPCs at the end of Arah Explorable hint as the Kralkatorik expansion being next?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Farnes.4956

Farnes.4956

Its pretty open what dragon will be next, but I actually think it will be primodus. It have been a lot of hinting toward Tengu’s being the next playable race. Arenanet said, in the book that we get in the GW2 CE, that they have already made the Tengu capital city and that they wanted it to be a playable race at release. In game, you can even find 2 tengu’s talking about that they are making an Asuran gate connection thei’s capital to LA. And the tengu’s bigges problem is Primodus. Destroyers have started to appear at the other side of the Wall and I think it will be our’s job to stop them.