How to get to Arah Waypoint?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Markes.7568

Markes.7568

I try to get here to do my last step in the Personal Storyline, but I can’t because it’s crawling with “gunk” of these risens and the effects of the Statues like Fire Rain and Poison or Healing reduced.
I tried to search in the web for videos or anything, but it’s all about runs in the Dungeon. If I can’t get there what’s the point? Unless there is a secret passageway in it.

Please help me, because since I went to Orr, there are some places that like unreachable. I see in the map but when I try get there, something is blocking the way.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Justdeifyme.9387

Justdeifyme.9387

You don’t have to get to the dungeon, if somebody else starts who has the waypoint, you get ported inside instantly. Also you can guest on high Populated Servers and check if its more clear there.

in Personal Story

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

Depending on the character you need there, there are 3 important boon’s you can use to get there:
- Stability
- Speed
- Stealth

Combine atleast two of them and you shouldnt have too much of a problem. The trick is to not fight your way there but run

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

in Personal Story

Posted by: DarthXena.6139

DarthXena.6139

Thanks for the great advice! My warrior runs really slowly, but I stuck to the right side of the stairway and ran as much as possible and finally got the Arah waypoint.

Depending on the character you need there, there are 3 important boon’s you can use to get there:
- Stability
- Speed
- Stealth

Combine atleast two of them and you shouldnt have too much of a problem. The trick is to not fight your way there but run