LOVING my storyline

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: Omnia Wind.2108

Omnia Wind.2108

Just wanted to say how much I love my storyline. I’m a human, commoner, Guardian, Vigil, saved the orphanage, sided with the Order of Whispers once (I think it was a good choice), and just finished a quest showing me some possible events of the future! SO COOL.

I’m missing dungeons. My friends are too low level ;_; Do I need to be doing them so I don’t miss out on my storyline?

~Omnia
Yak’s Bend FO LYFE [AI] [AGI]
minipets will be the death of me

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: Raging Bull.5048

Raging Bull.5048

Oh, brother… As soon as someone (like me) criticizes an aspect of the game, a new thread pops up with the opposite impressions.

“I love my story! Yay! The joy!”

Good for you buddy.

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: Omnia Wind.2108

Omnia Wind.2108

Um, my post wasn’t in response to anything, I just wanted to say how much I loved it.

~Omnia
Yak’s Bend FO LYFE [AI] [AGI]
minipets will be the death of me

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: Cliff.8679

Cliff.8679

You should try to keep up to date on the dungeons, as the final mission in the personal story is actually a dungeon. That mission continues the previous dungeon stories, so if you haven’t done them, you’re going to be running around with a whole bunch of NPCs the game assumes you’ve met before.

That being said, these particular NPCs (Destiny’s Edge) still play a pretty small role. Way smaller of a role than I was expecting. So it may not even be all that jarring.

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: Lutinz.6915

Lutinz.6915

I have enjoyed my Personal Story too.

Ive dont all the missions except the dungeon at the end now and the whole thing has been a blast. Really liked the last bit of that mission too.

I cant wait to see what we get to do next.

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: Zii The Mad.2563

Zii The Mad.2563

I liked the story untilTybalt died. Then I stopped caring completely. Thanks ANet for killing the one character who actually HAD character and also an excellent voice actor.

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: dalendria.3762

dalendria.3762

I now have 3 characters – Human, Norn and Sylvari. I completed the Human storyline and liked it alot. So far I am enjoying the Norn and Sylvari.

My only complaint on this thread is Zii’s post. Why did you have to mention that? Now I am sad again. No wait, I will not be sad because I have decided it did not happen. No body, no confirmed demise. He is okay. No really he is.

slinks away silently weeping. “why did you have to remind me Zii? why”

Can you feel it? HOT HOT HOT

LOVING my storyline

in Personal Story

Posted by: Zii The Mad.2563

Zii The Mad.2563

Sorry man. Just reminded myself too…