Needs to be mentioned a little earlier: Tybalt's hand [spoilers]

in Personal Story

Posted by: Pietoro.2014

Pietoro.2014

His entire name (and reason for joining the Whispers) is because he lost his hand… why is this not mentioned until the last time you see him (and seemingly under the presumption that you already know)?

Seems like an odd missing bit of important information about him that should be told to us much earlier. Otherwise it’s impossible to tell his arm is mechanical until he outright mentions it then.

Anyone else not realize this fact about him? Or is it just that I missed some text somewhere that mentions it?

+Gaura Havocshot – Engineer
+Felzza – Elementalist
+Roienna – Guardian

in Personal Story

Posted by: Olopi.6952

Olopi.6952

True.
Actualy I thougthit just was sme type of Gaunlet….

in Personal Story

Posted by: flugx.4762

flugx.4762

Wait, what? His hand is mechanical…..? I’m in the middle of the story quests with him and I never noticed that.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Sirendo.6753

Sirendo.6753

Aye I agree. And more work should have been done to portray his mechanical hand or something .

in Personal Story

Posted by: shingui.4197

shingui.4197

SPOILERS

If you choose to ally with the skritt after you save Demmi, then choose to steal the explosives from the centaurs, Tybalt talks a lot more about it and drops a lot of hints about him and his accident.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Loktofeit.5920

Loktofeit.5920

His entire name (and reason for joining the Whispers) is because he lost his hand… why is this not mentioned until the last time you see him (and seemingly under the presumption that you already know)?

Seems like an odd missing bit of important information about him that should be told to us much earlier. Otherwise it’s impossible to tell his arm is mechanical until he outright mentions it then.

Anyone else not realize this fact about him? Or is it just that I missed some text somewhere that mentions it?

Exactly! When that finally got mentioned I was like “Wait…what?!?!?” I’m wondering if I also missed something important somewhere or if it simply was just some random last minute bomb that got dropped.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Eldryth.6831

Eldryth.6831

He’s referred to repeatedly as a cripple (especially in the last mission of the Demmi arc), and that’s the only limb that you can’t clearly see. Seemed pretty clear to me.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Pietoro.2014

Pietoro.2014

SPOILERS

If you choose to ally with the skritt after you save Demmi, then choose to steal the explosives from the centaurs, Tybalt talks a lot more about it and drops a lot of hints about him and his accident.

Ah, I was wondering about that. He drops hints about an explosion or something but I didn’t choose the Centaur option in that set of chapters. =/

+Gaura Havocshot – Engineer
+Felzza – Elementalist
+Roienna – Guardian

in Personal Story

Posted by: Zish.9817

Zish.9817

I agree, they needed to be a bit more blunt in letting us know this.

The only time we find out for sure is two seconds before his demise.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Shael.4703

Shael.4703

That’s the exact effect and by posting that here, you’ve just proven that the plan worked.

They teach you that in creative writing courses

My blog/sites: gameshogun & Tomes of Knowledge