Question on Completing Personal Story

in Personal Story

Posted by: Jeff Nyman.6314

Jeff Nyman.6314

Okay, so I’m one of those who held off playing this game too much because I was disappointed by what I heard regarding how the final quest to your personal story requires a group.

It’s not that I’m against grouping, per se. I guess I’m a little miffed by the fact that you must group for a “personal” story, but whatever. I’m sure that horse has been beaten to death.

So the question is this: have those who have gone through their story had any trouble grouping up when it came time to complete your story?

I ask because I’m also playing SWTOR and for some of the more major engagements, it can be difficult grouping, in that it takes way more time than I’d like. (That said, SWTOR doesn’t require you to group for your “personal” class story, so it’s never stopped me from actually completing anything.)

I’m just concerned about working my way up to level 80 of my personal story and then finding that I can’t complete it because of lack of being able to group.

in Personal Story

Posted by: CryxTryx.9208

CryxTryx.9208

Na, there is no real trouble betting a group for this. The one smart thing they did do about how this works is that the personal story ‘quest’ is different from all the other personal story instances in that it is competed with the the Arah Dungeon Story mode.

So you get up to the last step in your personal story and then you just group for Arah Story Mode.

The good thing about this is that it is not just people who are trying to complete their personal story that are looking to group for this, it is people who want to unlock Arah Explorable mode with that character as well.

As a general rule Story Mode dungeons are harder to find a group for then explorable mode, but it is not rare to see people grouping for Arah Story, especially now with the LFG tool in game.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Jeff Nyman.6314

Jeff Nyman.6314

Thanks for the info. I’m definitely glad to hear this. I’m very much a casual player so part of the concern for me is that I’m going to likely take a long time leveling up to 80. Then again, by that time, who knows, the dev’s may tweak the system so that the personal story ending can be done solo.

I appreciate the response; thanks again.