R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

It is with a sad heart that I announce the passing of our guild’s leader, Disruptive.2509.

He died on December 23rd.

He was only 42 years old and left behind a wife—who also played GW2—and two children.

He was a self-less player who always had time to help other guild-mates and was a born teacher who tirelessly shared his assistance and knowledge of the game; I wouldn’t know half as much of what I know now if it weren’t for him.

We at The Axe Gang [TAG] will all miss him very much.

P.S. I’m not sure what, if anything, can be done but I personally feel it would be a great addition to the game if there was a way to add in-game grave markers or other form tribute to fallen players; it would be nice to have a place to visit to remember those clan-mates and friends that we have lost.

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

(edited by Neksis Syxx.6983)

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: Jeremy Winston.2165

Jeremy Winston.2165

I’m really sorry to hear about that, Neksis. My wishes and prayers go out to his family.

First to die!

If I beat you, you might want to consider changing games.

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: Dinny.5310

Dinny.5310

Wrong subforum (needed to go in Guild Wars 2 discussion rather than this one), but for what it’s worth, you have my condolences.

Dinny [Asura/Guardian] – Annachponae [Asura/Thief]

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Wrong subforum (needed to go in Guild Wars 2 discussion rather than this one), but for what it’s worth, you have my condolences.

As far as the suggestion about the gravestones is concerned, I suppose you’re right.

I posted this in Personal Story because it’s main purpose is to memorialize my friend.

Thanks for the advice though—as well as your condolences.

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: Zorada.9457

Zorada.9457

That is sad to say the least, although i did not know him i can only go on the fact someone bothered to post a thread in the first place. For someone to take the time to do it one can only assume he was a good person.

Its always sad to hear of people passing and my best wishes go to his wife and family.

Somewhere in game to go would be nice for his family if they play indeed

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

I was only recently recruited to TAG, so I only knew Disruptive for a month or two. He really was an awesome guy. I was devastated to hear this news. He was a very nice, helpful and genuine human being. He will be very missed by many.

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: Anakita Snakecharm.4360

Anakita Snakecharm.4360

My condolences to you and to his family. That’s very sad.

R.I.P. Disruptive [TAG]

in Personal Story

Posted by: poziix.7285

poziix.7285

My sincerest sympathies to his family and friends. Death is always a sad thing. His legacy lives through his children and through the memories his loved ones and friends have of him.