Ships of the Line STILL Bugged!!

in Personal Story

Posted by: Spike Firebrand.8943

Spike Firebrand.8943

Thanks for the reply Jeffrey. But I don’t have that option turned on, and the mouse was targeting the closest bone ship, and when i tried to fire it just said target out of range. So I was unable to progress, I had a guild member with me and she too was unable to use any of the cannons to target the bone ships either

in Personal Story

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

As of 15/4/2013 I still cannot complete this quest. Agent Zott enters the water, but remains stationary and won’t travel forward with me to perform the revives. This has been the case for the entirety of my time plating GW2.

in Personal Story

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

After trying a few various means of working around the Zott issue, I discovered; After using the blobs to plug the holes and returning upstairs..the canons now didn’t materialise for me, however the control cue panel did. I soon as I clicked on [use] the canons formed. After sinking the ships I watched the cut scene without skipping destroyed the plague bearer and orrian fish that appear on the deck. After that I walked to the end of the ship to enter the water and destroyed all risen instead of swimming around some. Zott this time followed me and the story line instance played through to completion.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Lisanna.9048

Lisanna.9048

this bug still has not been fixed after 6 months…

in Personal Story

Posted by: Asslan.9074

Asslan.9074

Just did this and it worked properly all the way through upon trying it a second time –
The first time it bugged where Zott would stay in one spot underwater before rescuing Elli.
Not sure if I should note that I was in my girlfriend’s personal story and not my own (although we follow the same storyline so I progressed to and from this one at the same time whilst doing it with her).

in Personal Story

Posted by: Manolee.5026

Manolee.5026

I had only the bug where Zott couldnt move… i swimmed a bit, killed all the MOBs in the area and then i was heading back to the my ship an Zott started moving so i went over to rescue the crew but noone seem to prompt to “Revive”… i will restart the mission and hope.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Aurorrae.7462

Aurorrae.7462

Could we either get an eta on this getting fixed or have a dev advance us to a next step. It’s super frustrating.. I’ve had all three of these bugs in the last few days so there is no fix.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Cylokin.2560

Cylokin.2560

Seriously? Just got over the “Conscript the Dead Ships” mission after being bugged and the very next one is also bugged?!

Having the same problem like the rest, Zott wont follow me to rescue Elli…

in Personal Story

Posted by: Vaylianne.5043

Vaylianne.5043

The bug on reviving the crew is still in the game, but if you restart and make sure to revive Elli FIRST it should fix the problem. Go straight to Elli and Zott should revive her (slowly).

in Personal Story

Posted by: FRANKB.6591

FRANKB.6591

Still bugged. Zott won’t follow.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Gwylen.3462

Gwylen.3462

Zott’s not following over here either, he’ll follow me half way, say ’She’s still breathing, she has to be’ before we’re even at Elli and then he’ll stay still and not come any closer Leaving only the ‘Vigil Warmaster’ able to be revived :S

Gwylen (Aurora Glade [EU])

http://www.youtube.com/user/CharGwyl

in Personal Story

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

So is this fixed yet? Cuz Zott doesn’t really feel like coming over to Elli with me either.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Personal Story

Posted by: Majestic.1249

Majestic.1249

nah, it isn’t fixed. trying to lead Zott through the water to rescue Elli, and zott is hanging out -just outside- of the green objective circle of the minimap. but he wont move an inch.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Majestic.1249

Majestic.1249

On a second run through however, I got through bug free. I killed all the zombies that spawn on the deck after Zott opts to dive into the water and begin searching, and then I went “around” the zombies in the water, and entered the green objective circle from behind. Snuck right past that nasty bug apparently.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Helga Wolfhook.5029

Helga Wolfhook.5029

Swimming far around the area where Elli is to be revived worked for me too. Zott will locate and revive her. Then all the others can be revived too. First thing I did on shore is killing every single zombie. Then lead Zott to the siege things. Glad I completed this now. Pretty frustrating not being able to continue your story…