So.. Norn Women.. **Spoilers**

in Personal Story

Posted by: Knote.2904

Knote.2904

Again spoilers, I don’t want to spoil this for anyone.

So, what it is with Norn Women getting screwed over and turning into undead constantly? I’ve seen it happen 3 times now, and not to anyone else.

Apatia, turned into a Britney Spears Zombie.

Hekja (spelling?) that scout you go to the Orr Mesmer house thing, turned into a Britney Zombie as well, as you try to save her.

Then there’s that one (bear?) shaman chick who I had no idea who the hell she was, apparently was important or something, trusted to guard us as Trahearne did his thing-a-ma-jig in the tomb.

Oh look, she comes walking in, a Britney Zombie. Well that was fast… nice knowing you.

The game has it out for you Norn Chicks, beware……

in Personal Story

Posted by: Mechanix.5719

Mechanix.5719

Its because they are the hottest ones athletic bodies, big bewbs and tattoos Zhitain maybe a dragon but even he wants to have a army of hot undead women =)

in Personal Story

Posted by: Beyreva.8769

Beyreva.8769

The first two you can avoid by picking other choices, but the bear shaman you can’t dodge. I guess it’s just “bad luck”. If you had chosen other paths you would had seen some asura dying or a whole squad.. =D

• Apatia is because of the choice made wt the Pale Tree.
  • Hekja is because you chose to kill the mouth in it’s lair instead of cutting off the supply(that also ends killing the mouth and no hot norn chick dies in the process).

If you are Vigil, you probably think that there’s some conspiracy against norns. =))

Sometimes it’s necessary listening to the silence, it could tell more..

(edited by Beyreva.8769)

in Personal Story

Posted by: drifter.8453

drifter.8453

Its because they are the hottest ones athletic bodies, big bewbs and tattoos Zhitain maybe a dragon but even he wants to have a army of hot undead women =)

All this is confirmed, But I like the Humen female face models more and hair packs. if the Norn Females had a better starting zone better hair packs and faces I would tell my Ole lady to make a female norn instead but she made a female Human.

in Personal Story

Posted by: Braxxis.7062

Braxxis.7062

Regardless of which choices you make starting with the Pale Tree and beyond, people die. Cool people too. I’d have gladly sacrificed Trahearne for any single one of them, and I’ve chosen every path by playing multiple characters through the story.

Nahla Lisandril / Ashelia Morin / Craulk
Yolaine / Orindine / Maliasera
~ Among the Ashes [Dust] ~

in Personal Story

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

If I’d been the one in charge of Trahearne’s story, I’d have made it so in the end he sacrifices himself to destroy Zhaitan (perhaps with the help of Caladbolg) by essentially transforming himself into a new Pale Tree sprout atop the corpse of the Elder Dragon. This is why he dreamt of an Orr that is green and thriving again; it is his destiny to become a new Pale Tree and reclaim the twisted land.