So many mistakes in the Charr Personal Story

So many mistakes in the Charr Personal Story

in Personal Story

Posted by: Ridley.3691

Ridley.3691

I’ve just gotten around to finishing the last part of my charr personal story (the choosing an order bit), and I found a few mistakes while going through it:

1) I chose Iron Legion, and got together an entire warband together in the first arc. However, in the later two Charr arcs, my last recruit, Cimmara Pistolwhip, never appeared. I had my other two, Reeva and Lucia (I think that’s her name), but Cimmara never once appeared ever again after the personal story quest I got her. It really took away when I was supposed to have my whole warband helping me, but was always one short. There were a couple of quests even Lucia vanished too.

2) After choosing the order I’d finally join (just before the final quest in the third arc), they told me to meet them at Lychcroft Mere, it was both voiced and in the text. However, the quest actually took me to The Lawen Pools, which is in a completely different zone.

3) During the quest Dangerous Research, I bumped into Scholar Vivian, who you later meet in a -much- later quest in Orr, What the Eye Beholds. She looked noticeably different here, with a completely different hair style and hair colour, and I think her skin colour -might- be a couple of shades darker as well. Now you could argue she might have just had her hair done, understandable, but it doesn’t seem intentional when no other NPC seems to do this.

Now these mistakes, especially the first one, just seem to say to me that they didn’t take the time to check through the Charr personal story-line as well as other races (Which I know aren’t perfect, but I haven’t seen as glaring mistakes).

Also, how have these mistakes not been fixed considering it’s now been a year since release and I find it hard to believe that no one has yet reported them.