[Spoilers] Battle for Claw Island: how anti-climatic. (My 2nd time)

[Spoilers] Battle for Claw Island: how anti-climatic. (My 2nd time)

in Personal Story

Posted by: Direksone.3867

Direksone.3867

So this is my 2nd character that gets to this point. My first one was with the Order of Whispers, this one with the Priory. I love(d) Tybalt, got really attached to him throughout my quests with him. Great character! Sieran.. really annoying, but that is personal I guess.

I have been enjoying the personal story overall, but since this is my 2nd medium-high level character I am beginning to understand the complaints some people have.

I too find, now, that once you join an Order it goes very fast and some things come out of nowhere. I had it too with my Personal Story, you find something out after 2-3 quests and that’s it, a shame really. However, once you join the order you go super fast to become the highest rank in that order. Next you know you are battling for Claw Island. Pretty cool quest, HOWEVER.

I found it VERY anticlimatic to see that it was EXACTLY the same as with Tybalt. Okay the conversation with Trahearne is different, but nothing noteworthy.

They both sacrifice their life to give us time. With Tybalt, because I got attached to him, I genuinly felt bad about it. Sieran? Won’t miss her, but it is really lame, quite honestly, that they both do exactly the same thing.

I love Guild Wars, don’t get me wrong, but I am beginning to see why people dislike things with the personal story. It goes a little quick for me to be honest, sometimes almost abrupt.

Does anyone feel the same way as me? I’ve heard the story is going to be pretty much identical once you join Trahearne. What a shame, because the replayability really is one in the first 20 levels where your choices matter (a little).

Cheerio

Blood And Metal is a guild on Gunnars Hold that is all about metal, punk,hard rock etc.. Join us!