The Further Adventure of YOU

in Personal Story

Posted by: Sender.7958

Sender.7958

Just wondering if there are any plans to extend the personal story, or add side quests and stuff. It would be interesting to know what happened after Zhaitan, or receive the last will and testament of your mentor where he asks you do go off and do something as his last request (also so it won’t matter whether or not you killed Z yet, plot-wise).

One thing I was thinking of was this could be a good way to run one-time events, like the investigation chain of Lost Shores.

One, from a gameplay perspective having the event chain in the open world apparently bugged it to hell. Personal instance would solve it.

Two, in terms of difficulty the entire chain was soloable anyway so why not.

Three, from a lore / personal experience POV its cooler. It would feel like YOU are really responsible for unraveling the mystery of the karka’s unprovoked attack and unmasking the greedy Consortium. Instead of the experience of standing around with 50 other people waiting for the NPC to turn red, and spamming your most powerful attacks when they do so you get kill credit.

Anyway just some thoughts.

in Personal Story

Posted by: M Steel.2574

M Steel.2574

I’d also like to see players’ personal stories expanded. I’ve been playing an orphaned, human, street rat & it seems like my character’s personal story has a lot of loose ends and opportunities for follow-up stories. I was disappointed that the characters I met in the first chapter of my personal story (Quinn, Riot Alice, etc.) don’t play a part in the rest of the game. I’d like to see them revisited in some way.