Tybalt

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

I’m helping out a guildie with her story quest, and I discovered she’s Order of Whispers on the toon.

Seeing Tybalt again brings up all the feels.

I miss Tybalt man.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: Beetle.2476

Beetle.2476

And when you kill his risen self in the event that pops up hurts so much as well.

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: Keyce.8137

Keyce.8137

Where is this event? Must complete. Must feels!

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: PCanineBrigade.4916

PCanineBrigade.4916

Where is this event? Must complete. Must feels!

Bloodtide Coast around the area connected to Sparkfly Fen, likewise in Sparkfly Fen near the portal to Bloodtide. They pop up randomly though, if it didn’t activate you’d better off doing something else before coming to check again.

(And nope nothing is implied it is his Risen self, he just kicks the soft spot for your mentors.)

(edited by PCanineBrigade.4916)

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: Beetle.2476

Beetle.2476

The other mentors have risen taunting about them as well, but when it’s taunting about Tybalt it’s always a charr.

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: voidvector.2780

voidvector.2780

I am hoping there is some kind of Asuran technology that can bring him back, maybe as a golem or something.

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: WhiteDragon.5408

WhiteDragon.5408

I guess that means I’m the only one who didn’t like Tybalt

Tybalt

in Personal Story

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

I guess that means I’m the only one who didn’t like Tybalt

My street rat thief would have shoved him through the door and locked it behind him, then run.

My ranger, on the other hand was shouting “You know we can take them if you let me in! Tybalt! I killed this Tequatl thing last week, that thing isn’t a threat!”

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.