When will Trahearne die?

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Henryik.8260

Henryik.8260

I hate him so much. He is the most annoying person throughout the whole game. So many good people died, yet he still stands till the end and all that he ever says is “moving on”. God, will we be able to see him die in the near future? I will love to play that story if there is. Over and over if you might ask.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Gomoratoad.9867

Gomoratoad.9867

Hopefully never.

When will people stop making new threads about him instead of adding to the dozen or so that are already flooding this forum?

Edit: vvv Yeah I could, but I still have to sift through all these new threads popping up every day if I want to read about something other than Trahearne. I just don’t understand why any one topic needs a zillion threads.

(edited by Gomoratoad.9867)

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Taurethion.7302

Taurethion.7302

Or… you could stop… reading them? Since they’re clearly marked…

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Hopefully never.

When will people stop making new threads about him instead of adding to the dozen or so that are already flooding this forum?

Edit: vvv Yeah I could, but I still have to sift through all these new threads popping up every day if I want to read about something other than Trahearne. I just don’t understand why any one topic needs a zillion threads.

When will Arenanet address the trahearne part of “our” storyline these threads might stop appearing i think.

The guy is a annoying nobody and he does deserve to die, so i can progress in “my” storyline not his..

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Palefire.6259

Palefire.6259

I was sort of hoping a dragon would eat Trahearne. But then, that would be unduly cruel to the dragon.

Sanctum of Rall [SAVD]

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Blueroseknight.7954

Blueroseknight.7954

Death to Trahearne. Worst fictional character I have ever encountered.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Jericho.5940

Jericho.5940

Why would so many people hate this guy? I just dislike the sound of him being so plain. I like Tybalt.
I haven’t played through my story line (saved it till I got my legendary). Maybe if I do I’ll get the idea

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: SFtheWolf.5179

SFtheWolf.5179

Maybe the one time world changing event in Lost Shores is actually the Mad King breaking back out of his seal.

Everyone is forced to play a game of Mad King Says where he tells us to correctly pronounce the word “claw”.

The loser gets torn limb from limb, whoever that is.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Azujax.2703

Azujax.2703

Maybe the one time world changing event in Lost Shores is actually the Mad King breaking back out of his seal.

Everyone is forced to play a game of Mad King Says where he tells us to correctly pronounce the word “claw”.

The loser gets torn limb from limb, whoever that is.

Ahaha!

Or, better yet….

“Mad King Says….display emotion! Any sort of emotion! Happy, sad, I don’t care, just show me that my subjects have passion!”

Trahearne is then turned into a pumpkin.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Amen.2630

Amen.2630

ha ha lets kill him

you take his legs and i use my thief-dagger, wooo green wood slashing!!!

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: yandere.9176

yandere.9176

Remember what happend to Kormir.

After killing to much elder dragons, the world will become unstable and is about to be destroyed, but Trahearne will absorb the maverick dragon power, dieing and ascending to a dragon himself. He will further protect whole Tyria and unite the races in peace.
Than he mysteriously vanishs but there will be a lot of Trahearne Dragon Knights in Guild Wars 3 to remind you of his heroic deeds.

By the way the Dragon Knights will be lead by a mysterious figure who everyone will just call the Commander.

Desolation – Mistress of significance level

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Redamz.5038

Redamz.5038

Trahearne is the final boss. That’s why they make you hate him.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

Trahearne will lead us valiantly through each of GW2’s expansions and we will all thank him for it.

[SFD] – Maguuma

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: nighthawke.3075

nighthawke.3075

he won’t. He’s going to be the unified god in a post six gods/elder dragon world….

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Mato.1345

Mato.1345

Indeed, I want this to be my story…and not being Trahearne’s sidekick. I wish Bioware storywriters and GW2 devs joined heads and made one epic game.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Plunder.8195

Plunder.8195

Maybe following the line of betrayals in the prophecies campaign, he will turn out to be the 6th elder dragon!

Some thought provoking quote

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Rottaran Owain.6789

Rottaran Owain.6789

Half the time, Trahearne’s logic escapes me.

During that time where you’re dealing with the mesmer Syska, he comes to the conclusion after the camp is attacked that “it’s clear I’m (Trahearne) the real target”. It comes off as beyond arrogant, considering I’ve been targeted specifically by the risen on multiple occasions, yet nothing happens to him when I’m not around.

He even manages to downplay me shelling a couple dozen of our own soldiers, as if its just part of his daily routine.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Blackwolfe.5649

Blackwolfe.5649

I can easily see him dying already in battle of claw island. I want him to be the one dying instead of forgal/tybalt/sieran!

Though it wouldnt suprise me if trahearn comes up as a bigger part later on, I can easily see him getting corrupted in some way. I’d kill him if I could… right now!

Colin Johansen casts – Working As Intended
Colin Johansen hits you for 239407889 damage
Game over

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Hazeheart.7510

Hazeheart.7510

Trahearne doesn’t harm my fun with playing Guild Wars 2, but I really don’t like him either.
So I would appreciate, if they will include his death as a dramatic change in the Pact history in the next expansion.
I mean: He’s too arrogant for having only one expertise: Knowledge of Orr. And if we’ll battle another elder dragon, we probably won’t need him anymore.

Further: I’m just not really happy with him as a replace for our previous mentors. I just played the Vigil and the Priory, and both mentors we’re just really cool folks. And as I heard from friends and forums, Tybalt is one really remarkable charakter, too.
So I’m really disappointed about the fact, that it seems, that a.net did not spend the same devotion in creating Trahearne as they did with Forgal/Tybalt/Sieran.

Please excuse, if there are some grammar mistakes, I’m not a native speaker, but like the english forum more.

(edited by Moderator)

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Considering his Wyld Hunt was to cleanse Orr and he already supposedly has done this, I have a feeling he’ll be taking a backseat in the Pact’s operations (or retire) and you will become the new leader in the upcoming expansions.

I truly hope this is how it plays out because if he or a new Trahearne-like character hijacks our story in the expansions, I doubt any reasonable person would buy them. Also, considering the sheer number of these threads and the overall negative opinions of Trahearne, I doubt the developers will be so blind to do this again. Heck, they might even allow him to be killed off considering all the hate :P

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

I truly hope this is how it plays out because if he or a new Trahearne-like character hijacks our story in the expansions, I doubt any reasonable person would buy them.

Lots of people really don’t care about the story. I haven’t actually completed it on any of my characters and will buy expansions even if there is no personal story.

[SFD] – Maguuma

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Grok.9725

Grok.9725

Every mission where I’m made to protect Trahearne is painful for me. I’ve never hated an NPC character more than this guy. Terrible voice acting (I swear he’s just reading this stuff for the first time) and he doesn’t seem to serve any purpose to the story that I couldn’t fill myself. Why am I following this guy?

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: EdwinLi.1284

EdwinLi.1284

Considering his Wyld Hunt was to cleanse Orr and he already supposedly has done this, I have a feeling he’ll be taking a backseat in the Pact’s operations (or retire) and you will become the new leader in the upcoming expansions.

Trahearne will remain the Leader of the Pact but more of a side character now since his part of the story is over. He will remain in Fort Trinity to manage and deploy Pact units(along with a bunch of other paper work) from now on so he can’t go out in the open field like our character.

They already stated the Pact Leader must not be a member of the 3 Orders nor former member and since our character is a member of the 3 Orders being leader of the Pack ourselves will risk very high tension among the 3 Orders and cause the Pact to fall apart almost instantly.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Amlin.6041

Amlin.6041

They already stated the Pact Leader must not be a member of the 3 Orders nor former member and since our character is a member of the 3 Orders being leader of the Pack ourselves will risk very high tension among the 3 Orders and cause the Pact to fall apart almost instantly.

If the Pact falls apart simply because of something so trivial as that, then they deserve to be crushed by the dragons.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

EdwinLi.1284

If the Pact falls apart simply because of something so trivial as that, then they deserve to be crushed by the dragons.

I not surprised you don’t understand how deep years of strong rivalry and hatred can affect things. Personal emotions have always been the major thing that destroys many things and personal emotion is something a person cannot just brush off like it was never there.

They may have formed the Pact to stop the dragons but that Personal Emotion they have between other members of the other Order still remains and any slite push towards one ego can cause one order to see themselves better above the other as stated in the Personal Story.

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

Posted by: Amlin.6041

Amlin.6041

I not surprised you don’t understand how deep years of strong rivalry and hatred can affect things. Personal emotions have always been the major thing that destroys many things and personal emotion is something a person cannot just brush off like it was never there.

They may have formed the Pact to stop the dragons but that Personal Emotion they have between other members of the other Order still remains and any slite push towards one ego can cause one order to see themselves better above the other as stated in the Personal Story.

No I don’t understand and I don’t want to, if they can’t get over rivalry to deal with a world ending threat and be professional then it’s time to find more qualified people to do the job.

The rivalry at best is just a weak excuse to justify Trahearne’s existence.

(edited by Amlin.6041)

When will Trahearne die?

in Personal Story

EdwinLi.1284

No I don’t understand and I don’t want to, if they can’t get over rivalry to deal with a world ending threat and be professional then it’s time to find more qualified people to do the job.

The rivalry at best is just a weak excuse to justify Trahearne’s existence.

You do know you’re expressing the same hatred the 3 Orders have with each other with hatred towards Trahearne right now.

They would throw away saving the world if they have a reason to bring about that Rivalry and hatred they developed for years just like how most players would prefer having a bad ending where the world ends because of the Elder Dragon if Trahearne never became the Pact Leader and Our character became the Pact Leader which caused the Pact to never become formed due to one Order seeing themselves above the other 2 Orders.