1 Year Anniversary Wishes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lord Krilik.3692

Lord Krilik.3692

So Guild Wars 2 released on August 28th 2012, meaning we are roughly 7 weeks away from the first anniversary of the game. This means we can almost certainly expect some form of celebration, but I was thinking it would also be nice if all the players were given some sort of freebie as a thank you. Then I thought, why not make a post on the suggestions forum to see what everyone else would like to see in the first anniversary of the game?

Some ideas I had:

Small

1) A free bank tab for all accounts.
2) A celebratory Miniature.
3) A title.
4) An achievement (I have a suspicion they already have this planned however, and that the new system will mean everyone gets some sort of reward for unlocking the achievement)

Regarding the achievement and title I’d rather see those alongside other benefits, as alone they wouldn’t feel like much.

Large

1) New skills for all classes.
2) New permanent map.
3) New dungeon.

Of course it’s a bit late to suggest large bonuses, but we never know what they could be working on…

What would everyone else like to suggest?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Weirwynn.2390

Weirwynn.2390

Small

Giving away at least 22.5 million dollars worth of unlockables (based on 3 million sales as of January) is “small” to you?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Small

Giving away at least 22.5 million dollars worth of unlockables (based on 3 million sales as of January) is “small” to you?

And what about those with 8 bank tabs? Would they just get 600 gems?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

OK, I missread this. So no no no and no. There should be a celebration, ingame thing, just like all the other living story stuff, and that’s all.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

(edited by Kal Spiro.9745)

in Suggestions

Lord Krilik.3692

Small

I think you misunderstood my meaning of small. The larger additions are things that would take lots of programming and testing. The smaller ones would be really quick to implement.

in Suggestions

Lord Krilik.3692

OK, I missread this. So no no no and no. There should be a celebration, ingame thing, just like all the other living story stuff, and that’s all.

Well that’s pretty much a given, but what would you like to get out of the celebration? The last few have given us skins and miniatures.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gandarel.5091

Gandarel.5091

Well, in GW1 they gave characters a minipet when that one is turned 1, 2 etc years old. Also, i think at the 5th GW birthday, they gave everyone a free ACCOUNT BANK TAB (aka xunlai tab).

So can happen, but no likely this early.

We will have minigames for sure.

Captain Deutschland, Ozzy The Insane, Hanz Limbchewer – r40+ mes/nec/engi Desolation
Fear The Crazy [Huns]

in Suggestions

Lord Krilik.3692

Well, in GW1 they gave characters a minipet when that one is turned 1, 2 etc years old. Also, i think at the 5th GW birthday, they gave everyone a free ACCOUNT BANK TAB (aka xunlai tab).

So can happen, but no likely this early.

We will have minigames for sure.

Yeah that reminds me, I should really log in and see what minis my characters have earned since I last played lol!

I hope they keep the character birthday trend going, that was a really nice feature of GW1.

in Suggestions

Posted by: HELLruler.4820

HELLruler.4820

Fix existing dungeons, that’s all I ask

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Fix existing dungeons, that’s all I ask

word