1 handed weapons sheathed on back

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

I and many others have found 1 handed weapons to be such an eye sore when they are sheathed on your hips. It just doesn’t look right at all. There’s so many different armours and weapons that sometimes these weapons will hang off your hips at awkward angles and they are painful to look at when moving.
Please add the option to sheathe said weapons on your back (like greatsword, hammer etc). It would look so much better.

I’m really not sure why they were added to the sides in the first place, dual axes on your back, or hanging off your sides at akward angles. I know for sure which I’d prefer.

Not much detail in this thread as there’s not really much to say other than 1 handed weapons looking horrid when sheathed currently.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Agree it does look weird sometimes with some skins and armors. That’s the main reason I never run with my dual Jade Axes stowed. I just fire an attack at the air and run with them out, but if they have them stowed on my back I might consider just leaving them stowed if they look nice.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I’d like the visual versatility of a back sheath option. It’s handy to have weapons at the hip when previewing chest piece armor skins, though.

Shades, hurrah for aesthetics over practicality, but unless I’m very much mistaken you run slower with weapons in hand than sheathed. So I think you’re slowing down your mobility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

I’d like the visual versatility of a back sheath option. It’s handy to have weapons at the hip when previewing chest piece armor skins, though.

Shades, hurrah for aesthetics over practicality, but unless I’m very much mistaken you run slower with weapons in hand than sheathed. So I think you’re slowing down your mobility.

I’m pretty sure I don’t run slower with my weapons out. As long as I just attack the air I stay out of combat and it doesn’t change my speed…But you do have me wondering though and I plan on double checking when I get on later.