1st Anniversary gift - ideas

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

As the 1st anniversary of GW2 is coming, I would suggest that each character who turns 1 year will unlock an emote “/year1” which will summon a table with a cake on it having the GW2 logo on top. also, fireworks will shoot out from the cake every 3 seconds
For the years to come, this can be expanded to /year2, /year3, etc and will open up 2.3 etc tables but only the cake in the 1st table will get a new level.
So the cake will gain one level each year plus a new table with “goodies” each year
The goodies=bonuses for everyone who touches it like the guild banners, etc

in Suggestions

Posted by: zengara.8301

zengara.8301

Not the best 1st anniversary gift. We all know that Arena Net is known for brining updates etc that really is amaizing, now creating a table with cake and shooting fireworks , does sound good. I would still like a gift that say that this is Gw2 made by Arena Net.
A dragon have been the theme throug the year, because the dragons year. I personally dont want to put ideas up, since I hope that if we get a gift, its a great one that gives us the idea that we are playing Gw2. If we dont get a gift, I would love to see something bigger, like all the previous living stories put together to 1 big one, and maybe a new one…..
really getting my hopes up here, but I will end by writing that I got faith in that Arena Net knows the 1st celebration is probably the most important one.