250 in bank stack is not enough.

in Suggestions

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

I had to buy 2 more tabs in bank to keep my resources, this is really annoying when you can’t deposit collectible, because resource bank is so small.

Limit have to be increased or deleted, wallet for tokens don’t have limits, right? Why resources should?

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

about a month ago or even earlier someone data mined Up-coming gem store items, one of those were that you got 500 per stack not 250. I am sure it will be introduced but will have to pay some Gems for it

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cinnamon Goddess.3869

Cinnamon Goddess.3869

Yes please add a way to increase stacks and storage! Bank storage is insufficient and they keep adding things. The collectable page is great but just not enough especially with the small stack limits. limits, if they are to be 3 digits long for some reason, should be 999. A stack of 250 make very little sense. The only reason I heard in the past for this back in GW1 was to force people to trade and keep the economy alive otherwise they will just hoard it. This is flawed logic though because I can do that now by pointlessly buying character slot to use as mules or multiple accounts as was done excessively in GW1. Let it be my choice to contribute to the economy because as advertised it is supposed to be. If the trade broker is offering a good price for MY materials then I will notice that and then sell them. I can always use more gold!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Namu.5712

Namu.5712

its limited to 250 so that they can give you the option of supporting the game you play by purchasing a stack increase in the future. This isn’t a simple nonsensical oversight on their part this is a calculated part of the game.

ZOMG 250 isn’t enough. Anet: Nope your right here for 800 gems increase your stacks to 500 limit.

Simple business guys. Just wait it will come.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

What they should do is sell additional Material storage for each type. This would be a great way for them to make a profit since everyone has way too many mats

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cinnamon Goddess.3869

Cinnamon Goddess.3869

its limited to 250 so that they can give you the option of supporting the game you play by purchasing a stack increase in the future. This isn’t a simple nonsensical oversight on their part this is a calculated part of the game.

ZOMG 250 isn’t enough. Anet: Nope your right here for 800 gems increase your stacks to 500 limit.

Simple business guys. Just wait it will come.

The problem I have with this comment is that it is purely an assumption based on info that maybe correct or may never happen. History from Anet proves otherwise therefor it is a justified complaint. The stacks in GW1 were only 250 and never changed to my knowledge. Hopefully they do make a change in some way but their past actions are discouraging.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CalmestChaos.2463

CalmestChaos.2463

as i heard they are 250 for optimization reasons. there are 256 bits in a byte or something like that. to increase it beyond that 256, they have to increase it to the next level, which increases the performance of storing items up by over 150% since they have to turn 2 bytes into 3 bytes or something like that. for each stack, that could actually cause a frame or 2 performance hindrance on lower end computers, and optimization was poor enough as it was. increasing the stack limits had to wait until they optimized gw2 better.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yellya.3147

Yellya.3147

yeah 250 items in a stack isn’t enough, especially with those new dragonite ores, empyreal fragments and bloodstone thingy, that imo, droooop waaaaay too much.

Yellya Aalana | Level 80 Elementalist
Adelia Aalana | Level 80 Engineer
Clan of Elders [CoE] – Blackgate

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zemi.4137

Zemi.4137

I would absolutely buy an uopgrade to extend all stacks to 500.

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

I’d buy an upgrade to get the stacks up to 1000 personally. Just for the bloodstone dust. and I’d STILL have extras.. For a lot of the other mats it’s just not needed (chilli peppers?) but at least for the Ascended mats where it takes more than what you can store just to make 1 item, it only makes sense.

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

in Suggestions

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

did you know that GW has the 250 stack thing for about 8 years now, you ppl are just to spoiled and have no storage management skills.

ps. if they would sell this expansion and it’s 800 gem it would show that they changed from spoiling the players to being spoiled brats who want to be just like perfect world.