Ability Queue Slider

Ability Queue Slider

in Suggestions

Posted by: Malthurius.6870

Malthurius.6870

So, I like to play the game with auto cast off so I have to individually press the hot key for each swing of my weapon so that I have more control over when I swing and when I don’t. It helps me to avoid mobs abilities like reflection and back off a bit when in PvP a player applies retaliation.

However, the ability queue is far too long making my character swing 1 more time after I stop pressing the hot key, and it’s really annoying when you just want to stop swinging and use another skill, but because the game queues up your next 1 skill swing too early, you end up wasting time and casting the skill later than you would like.

I believe this was brought up during the beta, and I don’t know if it was addressed by an answer, but why not put in a slider in the options to change the length of the queue, or remove it altogether? Players like me will have more control over their characters, and it would allow for more interesting play with the 1 skill, allowing players to stagger their swings to soften the damage from retaliation or not look slightly stupid swinging at air 3 seconds after an enemy dies.

TL;DR Add in an ability queue slider in the options so certain players can get more control over their 1 skill.