in Suggestions

Posted by: Meowwilson.5106

Meowwilson.5106

oh yeah. awesome.

Ability to Dye Weapons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Asum.4960

Asum.4960

Guild Wars had it, Guild Wars 2 needs it.

Also more color panels for armors please.
I hate being restricted in coloring my armor due to color panels affecting way to many completely different parts of an armor on certain pieces.
I’m especially disappointed by the cultural T3 color options, as they are the prestige Armors of Guild Wars 2, i kind of would like to color more than 2 – 3 random parts, affecting various details on the armor.

Ability to Dye Weapons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azzrael Deathbane.4965

Azzrael Deathbane.4965

Or what baout this for an idea:

How about adding animation to weapon Sigils, for example:

Adding Superior Sigil of earth to a weapon, (the weapons appearance changes to that of a cluster of rocks surrounding the weapon)

Or

Adding Superior Sigil of Fire to a weapon (the weapons appearance changes to that of flames surrounding the weapon)

Well you get the point. Just give a little more animation to the game.

Thoughts?

“Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I’ll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day.”

Ability to Dye Weapons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Adding Superior Sigil of earth to a weapon, (the weapons appearance changes to that of a cluster of rocks surrounding the weapon)

Or

Adding Superior Sigil of Fire to a weapon (the weapons appearance changes to that of flames surrounding the weapon)

Thoughts?

I get your point. I had a similar idea, but unfortunately ANet seems so hellbent over reserving visual effects only to legendaries and what I call “demi-legendaries” such as Volcanus and Foefire Essence. :/

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

Ability to Dye Weapons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I would like dyeable weapons. Having obnoxiously colored weapons in GW1 was always fun, plus if you ever found that one obscure weapon no one had ever seen you wanted it to look spiffy, not to mention match your armor’s color scheme. I’ve had to pass up several skins I liked in this game because their coloring didn’t match at all with my armor’s color (to the point it looked downright ridiculous ).

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Ability to Dye Weapons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abaddon Kizoku.7358

Abaddon Kizoku.7358

Or

Thoughts?

I Actually Like That Idea. If They Could Impliment Into The Game It Would Be Awesome. They Do Have Some Like It Already, Some Though. Like The CoF Gear And The Ele’s Summon, the Fiery Great Sword, but That’s Only A Summon And Not Permanent. Once Again Though, Great Idea.

~ At An End For The End But Only From The End Can We Begin ~

Ability to Dye Weapons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teofa Tsavo.9863

Teofa Tsavo.9863

Or

Thoughts?

For myself, no. I still want a particle slider to turn most of them off. I would hate to be stuck with an animation simply because I wanted the effect of the sigil.

Ley lines. The perfect solution to deadlines and writers block. Now in an easy open Can.