Ability to deposit money into your bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crampz.9120

Crampz.9120

Now come on, I feel I wasn’t the only person who tried to keep their money safe and try to put it in the bank so prevent spending

I think it would be neat if you added a option to withdraw and deposit money into and out of your bank account so you can have some savings :P

It would work well if you made it like BLT money pick up, but having the ability to put money into it then just taking it. What do you guys think?

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

You can already do this, bottom right corner of the bank Menu.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Theplayboy.6417

Theplayboy.6417

Deposit 200 Gold and you get the “Golden” achievement and title.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Now if only the Bank paid interest for you electing to keep your money in their vaults…

in Suggestions

Posted by: FacesOfMu.3561

FacesOfMu.3561

Hoping one of the new UI changes coming is a “Deposit All” and “Withdraw All” button for the bank. Entering each unit feels so finicky, although if I take shortcuts then at least I can leave some valuable small change on characters.

People vary.

in Suggestions

Posted by: hithlain.4385

hithlain.4385

Now if only the Bank paid interest for you electing to keep your money in their vaults…

lol yes we need this, interests for letting money in the bank ^^ not a lot, just a little

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crampz.9120

Crampz.9120

I just found it, I feel like an idiot… XD Well I hope they give interest, because the taxes are through the roof! Especially on the gem market! O.o

in Suggestions

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

You can already drop money in bank as people said, but it’s true that it could be more obvious how to do it.

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..