About WvW Bonus to server.

in Suggestions

Posted by: chichogw.7981

chichogw.7981

WvW bonus like extra hp ,critical hit on craft more pve def and others , only must apply to players that actually do wvw and help the server to get these general bonus.

The base of pve players that never do anything on wvw, dont deserve it, so i think to balance the pve and pvp players , only the pvp players must get the wvw bonus, and the pve players, no.

Is like why the pve players that never helps on wvw get these extra stats from the wvw players?

If the pve players want these bonus they must help also on wvw , being there some time and helping their own server.

Well thats a big point of the bonus stats that we get, figthing for oue homeland.

Thnx and regards for reading.

PD:Sorry for my english.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tumbero.3945

Tumbero.3945

I like the idea , much at all.

SBI Firstborn.
(LX) Legion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dasorine.1964

Dasorine.1964

Only if those that do only WvW cannot buy anything off the TP that came from PvE.

You can’t force people into doing content they don’t want and if your “fight for the homeland” doesn’t actually benefit the homeland as a whole then what your really doing is fighting purely for your own gain

in Suggestions

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

I agree, those who don’t contribute should not benefit, unfortunately I doubt we’ll ever see it because there is no simple way to measure who contributed. Would one event in wvw a week be enough? Would it be daily contibutions? would it be a set number of hours over the week? etc etc etc

AR

in Suggestions

Posted by: dennie.9237

dennie.9237

With hour queues…really, guys?