Achievements.

Achievements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nomkin.9108

Nomkin.9108

Apologies if this thread has already been answered in advanced.

When doing my dailies, and after my monthly is done shortly after reset I tend to feel wanting more for more stuff. While Achievement chests are great to give more extras they are very infrequent unless you go crazy.

Is there a reason against having a Weekly Category for Achievements? I know it’s meant for progression, but in the current progression I feel like there is a few weeks where I just sit around waiting for monthly and the laurels.

Achievements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: AzureShiron.7658

AzureShiron.7658

You already have a bunch of diffrent ways to get points to get the achievement chests a weekly thing isnt really anything that would add up as they would still only add up to a 20 point boost if they keep it to you only doing 4

If you think this post is about you, it probably is

Achievements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kita.2063

Kita.2063

We have dailies, monthlies, new patch achievements every 2 weeks and after that you want to add weeklies ? It is already too much to do, just try to achieve every single point in your daily…
Maybe if they turn dailies into weeklies it will be acceptable. But adding more…
No thanks!

Achievements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

While I agree that the monthly is completed way too fast, I don’t think we should have a weekly. If we didn’t have the living story I would be all for changing the monthly to weekly and having a new monthly, but since there is the living story I’ll pass. For the most part the living story achv are just like a bi-weekly category, and with jobs and other things that’s enough to keep most people satisfied.

The only thing I would change is make the monthly more of a monthly. I earn my monthly in 4-6days average without trying for it. I don’t remember ever having to “farm” for anything in order to earn it. Personally I do also try getting every monthly option done before the month is over and that takes very little “farming” since more or less it just means I just have to note to go out of my way to the jumping puzzles I normally skip, or run a couple fractal/dungeons a day.