Add a guild leader email option + more

in Suggestions

Posted by: BLACKTHORNTK.5739

BLACKTHORNTK.5739

I’m a guild leader myself and I like to add the suppressed mail thing can be
very bothersome. It would be cool if guild leaders only had a button where you can send
all your members the same message like say. A guild contest message or a tournament type message. OR weekly gaming meetings for guild bounty and such. Not only that
so we can send out a courtesy email to our inactives.
1. there should be a button for all members or members repping and or members not repping. As well as 2 month inactives.
2. Here’s something on the side note it would be nice to have a color coated bar somewhere in the players name section to let guild leaders / officers know that this person has not logged in for so long like say. Exotic colors for true members who always rep and active gold for guys who rep most of the time and active. green for guys who rep and semi active with in the month. Also yellow for thoughs members who not log in a month. Red for thoughs who not log in for 2 months. There should also have a sorter button for it too. ITwould be nice if we can click on who we want to send emails too. For acourtesy email for the inactives and have a button to boot them after email message sent. Also one that sends to all officers or any other rank you wish to have email sent too. This would save so much time for any one out there trying to maintain a truly active guild. but also to be nice to old members incase they ever do come back and start playing allot more again.
———————————————————————————————————-
Here’s some Tip I currently use for knowing how to tell who has been inactive for a long time. but this takes allot of effort.
1. Sort the achievement points bar to greatest to lowest points.
2. take a snap shot of the guild roster
3. every two months or so check that roster and compair every members points
from that last snap shot you have made in the previous 2 months. If they have not gained any achievment points then it is safe to say they quit the game entirely and it’s best to boot them. But always give them a nice email letting them know they may return if they would like and having your guild site or page in the mail to keep further contacts if they wish too.

This helps me allot I tend to boot 50+ every two months and adding new players everytime. It’s not easy to do all this when you the guild leader do all that work yourself and it does take allot of time because of suppressed messaging.

I really hope Arena Net likes my suggestion as I know many would benefit from this as well.

Thanks guys.

(edited by BLACKTHORNTK.5739)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Agree! I’m a guildleadrer myself and there should be some mechanicks to implement things like this!!!

Guild-Mail

Last logged in

Repping (how much in %)

Wiuldn’t hurt with a Guild Hall either but that’s a totally different subject;)

Kima & Co