Add more "Spare" weapon Skill

in Suggestions

Posted by: Barzah.8019

Barzah.8019

The idea is to add more weapon skill so it can be switched like the utility skill. The skill itself consist of several part which is.
-Primary skill (A.K.A Auto attack)
-Secondary skill
-Off hand skill

The skillset itself can be alternate route for the weapon itself, so it doesn’t punish someone who use spesific weapon on different build.

Example: Changing Warrior’s mace auto atk so it does more dmg instead of cripling, while change sword offhand skill “impale” to other skill that do direct damage. This also able to make you able to chose your own playing style.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

The idea is to add more weapon skill so it can be switched like the utility skill. The skill itself consist of several part which is.
-Primary skill (A.K.A Auto attack)
-Secondary skill
-Off hand skill

The skillset itself can be alternate route for the weapon itself, so it doesn’t punish someone who use spesific weapon on different build.

Example: Changing Warrior’s mace auto atk so it does more dmg instead of cripling, while change sword offhand skill “impale” to other skill that do direct damage. This also able to make you able to chose your own playing style.

Now i support this, but everytime i’ve even mentioned this idea i’ve just been mauled by a bunch of people saying it’d be “detrimental to the game” because you wouldn’t know what to expect from someone using a sword and blah blah blah.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna