Add the "PvP Masquerade" for PvE?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phadde.7362

Phadde.7362

(Not to be confused with the Masquerade set with the same name that can be made by a tailor i.e.)

I was really looking forward towards leveling my Necromancer up to level 80 and acquiring this full set. But yesterday when you finally added the preview option on the Trading Post I discovered that this set where nowhere to be found.

After a quick Google-search I found out that it only existed in sPvP and had no PvE counterpart.

This was a huge letdown!

If any Arena Net employee would read this, could you please tell me if you’ve planned to add a PvE version of this set? And if, how long could this take? I’m grateful for any answer!

Attachments:

Vote for/against <dueling>: http://strawpoll.me/1650018/
Cred to Latinkuro
Gw2 is a masterpiece at it’s foundation. Content-wise however…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kynmarcher.2184

Kynmarcher.2184

Going to vote for support for this topic. I created an elementalist recently (with the plan of making him an Elonian in looks and general outfits (which includes the Embroidered set) and I really wanted this one for PvE shenanigans due to the primal look it had. I find it somewhat sad that this skin is only available in sPvP and yet it has the same name and icons as the tailored set which has an entirely different look to it.

So please A.Net give us this armor set for PvE as well. You don’t even have to do a massive amount of work adding stats and armor values to it, simply make it a skin that we can apply to other armor pieces (just like the heritage armor from HoM).

Also on a similar note (as it does concern armor sets) please change the Seer’s helmet for both sets so that they look identical to each other. I thought the dual blindfolds look was very cool (especially for those wanting to look like priests of Kormir) but I found it very depressing when I saw that the male version looks more like a twisted gimp mask than two blindfolds over the eyes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kynmarcher.2184

Kynmarcher.2184

Bumping this for more exposure!

in Suggestions

Posted by: frostflare.6390

frostflare.6390

PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE. Omg, yes. Finaly someone said it. Plus 10000000(if I could). I have no idea why it was removed. It’s one of the most polsihed armors in the game. And I can only imagine an earth ele dressed in that gear. It would look great.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sir Burpalot.2514

Sir Burpalot.2514

I would also like to throw my support behind this. I’m looking to give my Elementalist parts of the PvP Rubric set, however they are not obtainable through PvE.

Only the chestpiece is given as a reward through personal story. I would like all Rubric pieces to be obtainable by some means outside of personal story (Karma, crafting, etc).

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

I have one Necromancer who is just waiting to wear this one day.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

All armor and weapons should be available in some way in both PvP/SPvP and PvE.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ygdrad.7839

Ygdrad.7839

I also want this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Can we have an official answer on this pelase?

in Suggestions

Posted by: tifftaffy.7136

tifftaffy.7136

I’d love to see this in PvE… and I would finally buy some of the pirate weapons (from karma vendor near exit of Sharkmaw Caverns JP) to go with it!

in Suggestions

Posted by: ekkue.3754

ekkue.3754

I was so disappointed when i found out this wasn’t in pve. It seems it is the only skin this is the case for (correct me if i’m wrong i’m not really a pvp’er)

It’s not even a high rank award, so seems strange that it’s exclusive.

Please, please make this available in pve!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nyota.8204

Nyota.8204

Hello
Is it about the new information insert the armor