Add voice packs to Gem Store

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phira.3970

Phira.3970

The voice for my character doesn’t match at all, and it would be cool if it was like Counter Strike or Tribes where I can click V->C or something like that way would give the command: “Fall Back!” or something. Or V-B and my character would say, “Go, go, go!”

This would be both practical for combat and add more aesthetic preference. Would be nice to see some option here. Would pay 20 dollars or so for a new voice set.

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

this is actually something I’d love to see. Even if it were in the store and something small to purchase. My character sounds like all the other charr in the game and it’s annoying. I don’t want to have cookie cutter anything I want to be more unique. It would also help if we could have lots more emotes that both animate the character and that have voice overs.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Suggestions

Posted by: DiiGiiTAL.5190

DiiGiiTAL.5190

The voice for my character doesn’t match at all, and it would be cool if it was like Counter Strike or Tribes where I can click V->C or something like that way would give the command: “Fall Back!” or something. Or V-B and my character would say, “Go, go, go!”

This. Awesome idea.

“Tis’ a fine barn, but sure tis’ no pool English. "

in Suggestions

Posted by: DaMunky.6302

DaMunky.6302

I could see where getting EVERY LINE OF DIALOG FROM EVERY DARNED STORY would be really really hard to do, but there is absolutely no reason why they can’t record just the little in-gameplay quips and whatnot! That’d be great.

And if you give us the choice to manually activate specific voicechats? That’d be perfect. I’d pay money for that.

Dear lord, what have I done? – Matthew Medina, Gw2 Content Designer

in Suggestions

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

I would buy this, great idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

This would be both practical for combat and add more aesthetic preference. Would be nice to see some option here. Would pay 20 dollars or so for a new voice set.

This would be pretty awesome,being able to ask for help or to command an attack,fall back etc,yeah i think this would be a great addition ( if people won’t spamm it..wich will be done no matter what.)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lutharr.1035

Lutharr.1035

lol when I 1st saw this I thought “dumb idea”

But when I thought about it i realised my limited mind just needed to catch up with your genius Outstanding suggestion. Would be great to expand on it with emotes, new dances new combat animations. The possibilites are quite substantial if Anet ran with it.

Go back to WoW. Most overused brainless arguement 2012-2013

in Suggestions

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Yes, I’m getting tired of hearing the high pitched whining of my slyvari when she is crippled.

in Suggestions

Posted by: VikToRiuS.5426

VikToRiuS.5426

I think it’s a good idea, since there’s really no other way any game company could afford to put in different voices for all the possibilities. Having a different voice for every personality of every profession of every race is just too much work and money.

But voice packs could be a good work around, as long as it’s done correctly and is big enough. Even I would buy one, and I never buy any cosmetic items in game stores!

It should contain everything from dialogue to battle and skill shouts and emote sounds. And the possible new commands as well if they ever get in the game.