Aesthetic REQUESTS

Aesthetic REQUESTS

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dakiaris.2798

Dakiaris.2798

I would like to make some aesthetic requests about the armor…. As 99.9% of your player base I’m sure noticed there’s not much in the selection of armor looks.. As a necromancer player I’m depressed about the lack of any real necromatic looking armor outside of drybones and orr armor…. 99% of the armor looks like it was ment for mesmer or elementalist… There’s no real head altering pieces the majority are just hoods or circlets no real tattoo’s or blind folds outside of seer or anything…. If you wanna hide your face there’s not much of a selection and honestly I wish they had some heads that all armor classes could use like the dread mask from gw1..

I have the same complaint for medium armor but in a more no commando looks and it’s like a trench coat simulator for medium armor users. Heavy armor I don’t have many issues with there’s a decent selection but it wouldn’t hurt for more….

Anyone who reads this I’m sure will want more selection to so please post get this noticed let them know that we wanna have more looks in game!

edit

A suggestion for Legendary weapons as well….. They should have more legendary effects added based on class…. This would be a bit of work but the amount of work that legendary weapons require it’s kinda depressing how the animations look for some classes especially engineers who use kits 90% of the time they don’t even get to have anything to show off that they have a legendary..

(edited by Dakiaris.2798)

Aesthetic REQUESTS

in Suggestions

Posted by: kuscheldrow.6415

kuscheldrow.6415

My necromance is a Sylvari, I think his look is all right. ^^

I only play Sylvari anyway, and as they only have 4 sets of leafy armor per armor class… Well… yeah, there COULD be more, really.
Considering that one is a reward from TA, and another one is EXTREMELY expensive (120G for a lousy golden armor, every full exotic armor with the stats of your choice WITH weapons AND sigils AND runes(!) does cost a LOT less!
The other 2… well yeah… Are okay. around 3 or 8G isn’t that much of a big deal to me.

Buuut yeah we need more choice, either in skins or real armors, not onl for Sylvari, but for every race/class.

Attachments:

Trahearne <3

Aesthetic REQUESTS

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

Most NPC Sylvari wear cultural armor, but there is very little available for players right now. (The other races don’t have as “unique” an armor style, but we could use more skins and furs for Norn, more “futuristic” stuff for Asura, etc.) It would be nice if new Racial Armors could be added to the Karma Vendors in areas “belonging” to the race in question. The snow country Karma guys would also sell new Norn cultrual armor, the areas near the Dragonbrand would have Karma vendors with new Charr stuff, etc.

The medium armor trenchcoat issue has been talked to death. We all know we need more non-trenchcoats available for professions that are supposed to rely on being nimble. Think of famous archers and thieves (Robin Hood, Aragorn & Legolas, Zorro, etc.) How often do you picture any of THEM in a trenchcoat? Save that for the spaghetti westerns.

There’s also a ton of town clothes seen on NPCs that players can’t get. The models are there, give us a vendor!

And what about correct FITMENT? Why do all skirts make my female Norn look pregnant? I am pretty sure she’s been careful in that respect. Compare a female Human and Norn side-by-side in the exact same armor sometime. The Human will look sexy and the Norn will look like she shops at Babies R Us. (Even CULTURAL armors designed SPECIFICALLY for the Norn! Check out that Tier 2 skirt… it looks like she’s standing in a barrel. You could set a dinner plate on the ledge created by her belt.)

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist