All 12 traits in all 3 tiers but ...

in Suggestions

Posted by: lyn.4156

lyn.4156

I would like to suggest you rework the trait system in such a way that you have all 12 traits to choose in all 3 tiers but with the difference that same trait in first tier is weaker in some way than in last tier.

I’ll give an example thief has in crit line number 11 trait to give you 20% more dmg if the enemy is below 50%. Same trait could be easily reworked to give for example 7% more damage if used in first tier.

Ofc you couldnt choose same trait in all 3 slots.

That would make up for endles posibilities and make so much versatility to every character.

Arenanet since you had for 6 years an idea to allow using all traits anywhere, and you changed it last minute I would like to know did you consider this option?

Also people that made so much fuss about this trait tiering please support this tread if you like the idea so it dosent disapear in to oblivion.

in Suggestions

lyn.4156

My bad I just saw this post convincing me this will never make it in to the game.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/news/Balancing-Guild-Wars-2/first#post92064

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xpiher.5209

Xpiher.5209

This won’t work since some traits are things like “wells now use ground targeting”

It would also imbalance PvE and PvP and lead to less build diversity

in Suggestions

lyn.4156

It can work for sure just needs some thought put in to it but I gave up on idea earliest it would get implemented would be in expansion if ever.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hyde.6189

Hyde.6189

They’re hardly going to completely rework and rebalance the entire trait system at this point, and suggesting that they do so is kinda ridiculous. I also don’t really see how your suggestion would be an improvement at all.