Allow party text to retain after leaving

in Suggestions

Posted by: PintSized.6109

PintSized.6109

I feel that there is a need for party text to retain after we leave/get expelled a party.

Right now, once you leave party of get kicked, you get no trace of whoever was in your party before.

I’m writing this cause i just got kicked from a fractal group during jade maw cause I told someone in the party that watching online videos will improve the quality of his play much more.

Right off the bat, i can only remember members being Viola (smth) and Thor (smth).

TLDR: Just hoping for a function to check on previous party members or just leave the party chat as it is instead of erasing it from chat history. To prevent “griefers” from kicking members out just because they dont like them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

I agree. Sometimes i’ve played with really mean or horrible people (want to report) or really good and kind people. (want to add as friend)

in Suggestions

Posted by: PintSized.6109

PintSized.6109

Yea and worse thing is that if we were’nt paying attetion to their username or they’ve got some really long and weird names, there’s no way we can rejoin and we just lose progress after investing so much time in the dungeon( i spent a good 2hrs)

Really really kitten ed right now

in Suggestions

Posted by: negerleif.2106

negerleif.2106

I agree with all of this!