Alt Trait Tree

Alt Trait Tree

in Suggestions

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

Ok guys, I couldn’t find this post anywhere so…why not bring it up for my first post?

I have been chatting with a few friends and guildies.

My question and suggestion is “Why not have an alternate trait build?”

Similar to say, WoW I am a dedicated GW player, dislike the WoW gameplay..BUT!

I think there are onto something with this switch spec thing. Would make it easier to change spec if u want a different set up for say WvW or dungeouns to PvE.

Opinions?

Renn Trueshot

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

Alt Trait Tree

in Suggestions

Posted by: yandere.9176

yandere.9176

Well, there are a ton of threads which suggests that respecing should be entirely for free and there are also some suggestions to move the WvW part to sPvP were respecing is for free… So yeah a lot of people would like such a feature…

Desolation – Mistress of significance level

Alt Trait Tree

in Suggestions

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

But that would still leave the need to place all the Spoints back in boxes etc. I just think it would be more user friendly to say, have a saved trait build, which you can load up when out of combat

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

Alt Trait Tree

in Suggestions

Posted by: yandere.9176

yandere.9176

Yes it would, I just wanted to point out that many people would prefer to switch easier between builts. So your suggestion is something I can get behind.

Desolation – Mistress of significance level

Alt Trait Tree

in Suggestions

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

I don’t know why you have to bring up WoW on this, it’s one of the the best features from GW1 that is missing in GW2 ^^ (among many others)

There are lots of threads on this topic and I’m still not sure why it isn’t in the game yet!