An idea for Commander tags.

in Suggestions

Posted by: regolith.6902

regolith.6902

I’m not sure if this has been posted before, but I’d rather just post it and not check.

If Anet ever gets around to updating commander tags, one thing they should include is a guild commander tag. A guild tag would be assigned by the guild, (Say you buy it in architecture and then anyone from [insert rank here] can use it). When they are done, they put it back. What makes this special is that only the guild can see it, so it can be less of a personal expense. There have been times when my guild wants to do a fun run or so through wvw, and commander tags are so nice for that sort of thing, but if we are having fun and not being serious, people who just see tags and follow them get confused, and we end up getting backlash. Also, when doing guild events, if you are a small guild trying to get started, it’s great to have another option rather than 100g.

Just a thought. Pick it apart and see if it can be helpful.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Umut.5471

Umut.5471

Yes, I’ve written this in custom commander tags thread. Guild commander tag is needed when you are doing guild-only raids. Targeting the leader everytime is not a good solution, also you can’t see him on the minimap.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FindAndSeek.6728

FindAndSeek.6728

It’s a nice idea and would be extremely helpful for the guild missions, especially if you could have a tag for all the Leader(s)/Officers taking part.

Not only that but having a separate chat feature for Guild events so guild chat and other chats aren’t bombarded with the tactics of said events.

I’ve been considering getting a tag for a long long time but it just seems like a huge waste to be using it just for PvE.

Miss Find And Seek – Society of Souls [Argh] – Desolation
Yeyyyyy can’t wait for the Expansion and the return of Guild Halls!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I totally agree! We need a Guild leader tag! The Commander Tag that is today can be a bit too much… “All the others on the map have nothing to do with what we are doing”… that’s the feeling u get…

Kima & Co