Annoying NPC dialogue box when fighting & looting

in Suggestions

Posted by: Minty.9803

Minty.9803

When doing dynamic events that include npc and mobs of enemies I find it really annoying when I’m trying to stay mobile and collect loot off fallen enemies. I usually mash the loot button to make sure I get all the loot but when an npc is running beside you the dialogue box pops up over the middle of the screen. This interrupts your momentum and requires you to click the box to close it.

Either looting should have its own keybind or talking to npcs while in battle mode should require you to hold down the interact key for 1 second.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Agree,i would like to see a different key for looting / talking to npc’s. It can be very annoying to constantly seeing the textbubble while picking up loot + fighting.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuldebar.1897

Kuldebar.1897

I agree, triggering the NPC chat window and accidentally picking up, well stupid, environmental items while looting gets rather annoying.

Poorly implemented and needs some attention.

in Suggestions

Posted by: neon.4863

neon.4863

+1, an option to bind a different key to item looting would really help.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hologramx.6402

Hologramx.6402

I suggest they make it simply a bubble text with no dialog if there is only one choice (close the dialog) in the dialog box. Some NPCs have this crown/fist/heart options and they should work only once per 3 minutes or so.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darkever.9732

Darkever.9732

Completely agree. Looting should have on key, and interaction another key.
Having dialog pop-up while fighting is very very very annoying.