Appearance armor / Losing sales IMHO

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shad.1485

Shad.1485

Hi GW2 management.
I just wanted to chime in saying that to have appearance armor only show up as “town clothes” and not have it active when you are out adventuring really stinks. I have skipped buying a lot of “appearance” items that I would have normally bought if it made me “look a certain way” while having the benefits of my normal armor stats.

Not a good concept, you’d make more money if you allowed your players to display “appearance” armor while adventuring.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tiny Terror.6752

Tiny Terror.6752

I’d be nice that when you went into combat it would auto toggle off your town clothes into your armor. That way you can wear them whenever!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stinja.9612

Stinja.9612

I know i bought quite a few costumes in gw1 and i know for a fact i wouldn’t have bought them if i could only wear them in town. It’s neat that they exist, but with all the ugly low level gear sets I’m sure they would see sales rise if players could wear ‘costumes’ in the world during combat.
Rename them from town clothes to fashion also add a rotation the player could set up so they can buy multiple sets that automatically change after x amount of time. Just my 2 cents

I may be harsh but i care deeply about the game.
Twitch→ (http://www.twitch.tv/phenomatron)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shad.1485

Shad.1485

Some good ideas, I hope the powers that be listen, its only a win-win!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gryphon.2875

Gryphon.2875

There’s a whole slew of things GW1 had that GW2 needs, and this is one of them. I miss taking down massive elementals in my Lunatic Finery!