Areananet!

Areananet!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

I am thankful to them for giving us this game, because it is a gift. The best game I have ever played and that I enjoy the most.
Combat mechanics are totally amazing, the perfection of the environment leaves me breathless! Seriously, thank you for giving us Lornar’s Pass, it’s my favourite area in game! -
Dear ANet, know that all people with a heart truly appreciate your hard work and people with a brain understand that this is still a new game and that in time it will become even more wonderful! And we also understand that all people are different, with different opinion and likings, we can not all be pleased at once.
Do not listen to haters and brainless people who cry and rage at every little thing, absolutely do not allow them to make you feel down for anything!

\||||||/
O°v°O

Areananet!

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

I say thank you for a game I enjoyed for 3 months. I had fun leveling, I got 3 charaters to 80, I did all the dungeons, all the maps… goodbye!

Wait… No!( But I was hoping I would play GW2 for years to come. Once a month living story is not enough. They are doable in 3-4 hours for a smart player.

The more time passes It proves that GW2 is a game for casual players.

This is an example of players who don’t complain:
“Oooh look what a cute Moa and look at the Sky… wow the sunset is so amazing. ok see you next week”.

Players who complain have a basis. They only wish to play often and have a quality time. To improve mechanics and broken traits. Do you know there are traits actually that are not working? If you don’t care, don’t worry. There are some of us who want the most out of this game and wouldn’t like to see the competition get the best just because GW2 is full of bugs and doesn’t have a late/end game content.

Areananet!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

I say thank you for a game I enjoyed for 3 months. I had fun leveling, I got 3 charaters to 80, I did all the dungeons, all the maps… goodbye!

Wait… No!( But I was hoping I would play GW2 for years to come. Once a month living story is not enough. They are doable in 3-4 hours for a smart player.

The more time passes It proves that GW2 is a game for casual players.

This is an example of players who don’t complain:
“Oooh look what a cute Moa and look at the Sky… wow the sunset is so amazing. ok see you next week”.

Players who complain have a basis. They only wish to play often and have a quality time. To improve mechanics and broken traits. Do you know there are traits actually that are not working? If you don’t care, don’t worry. There are some of us who want the most out of this game and wouldn’t like to see the competition get the best just because GW2 is full of bugs and doesn’t have a late/end game content.

It’s not ANet’s fault if people have to rush everything, speed-run everything. People getting to level 80 within the very first week, as if Death was chasing them, enjoying NOTHING in game. People farming day and night, exploting everything possible around in order to get Legendaries /that are supposed to be the longest end-game content taking up to a year to be taken/ in less than one month. Try to stop as I am doing. Make a new character, move away from crafting stations, explore every area slowly and nicely, not caring of the level, not being “OH MY GOD I AM LEVEL 34 AND I AM IN A LEVEL 33 AREA :OOOOOO”. With this character I slowly explored all of the starter 1-15 areas, then 15-25 area, all of them. Even if I found myself level 45 I still kept playing Brisban, I didn’t rush to Blazeridge to get more XP.
Bugs are being fixed, they require time and if the team should not be bothered to hunt exploited points all the time because of these people, they could focus better in the main problems.
In living story, I wouldn’t call those really smart people. I would call them people who want to prove they are better than the others. They rushed to get everything they could immediately, losing half of the content on the way, just to be sure to be quick. I doubt that those who made it so quickly actually spent a moment to speak with the NPcs, read conversations among NPCs, seeked clues just out of fun.
This is the problem, it’s not the game, it’s not the developers, it’s the player base not to understand what is the way to enjoy something.

\||||||/
O°v°O

Areananet!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blur.3465

Blur.3465

I too want to say thank you, ANet! For everything so far!
Your hard work is very, very appreciated and I can’t thank you enough for making a game without subscription fees.
This is the best MMO of them all and it is really silly trying to play another MMO after this one. It’s too advanced in every level. Even some single-player RPG’s lack certain things which GW2 has. The combat is soooo smooth and enjoyable!
Graphics are just breathtaking! The areas…the secrets we uncover in each zone…the jumping puzzles! There is sooooo much in this game!
Unfortunately majority of people fail to see this…and think that the only end-game content are dungeons and legendaries. People, relax and don’t rush things for God’s sake…I am really speechless how some people got to level 80 within the first week after release…Is it some race? To prove how ’’awesome’’ one is? I don’t get it…
Same goes for legendaries…you farm to death and of course you get sick of the game…
As Pip said, legendaries were put there to take a looong while to get!

Anyhow, keep up the good work ANet, my full support is with you and I will keep buying stuff from Lion Trade. The unlimited harvesting tools are much, much appreciated! Hope to see more things which expand character creation and some nice mini pets in store!
Cheers!

Feanor

Areananet!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

I’d say most people who play the game since release have a point when saying: they want more challenging content. It’s 9 months now and not everyone rushes through content.

we got guild missions, but this is only content for big groups of players – judging on the need for singleplayers instances quite a lot of people don’t care about guild missions.

I would, if I could find one. The fact that playing after 23:00p.m. doesn’t make it easy though.

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!